YourMomsBox!
Mosh pits - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Mosh pits (/showthread.php?tid=3535)

Pages: 1 2 3

Mosh pits - BITENY - 07-20-2004

I was at that same Offspring show w/Ozomatli. That was YEARS ago. I remember I was standing in the back, by the soundboard, and there were stupid kids moshing. (The chicken shits who are too afraid to go up front.) So, I'm standing there w/a former friend, and out of nowhere, this chick lands on my back, pushing me down about 45 degrees and my instant reaction is to shake whatever's on my back, off. Not only did I shake her off, I flipped her OFF my back, having her land backside first, *THUD* she went. For the rest of the night, not one single person stood behind me. Big Grin

Mosh pits - GMANN - 07-20-2004

I was upfront by on the side at the bar.

Shocker!

Mosh pits - Sloats - 07-20-2004

dru, you need to find better shows to go to.

Offspring??? BWAHHHAAAAAAAA

Mosh pits - madmick - 07-20-2004

I'm much too violent for the mosh pit.

Mosh pits - Keyser Soze - 07-20-2004

tibetian freedom concert at randalls island was great.

Mosh pits - Flock of Moosen - 07-20-2004

Was Richard Gere and his gerbils at this Tibetan Freedom concert?

Mosh pits - 60FeetUnderWater - 07-20-2004

I can tolerate moshers to a point; what I can't stand are the assholes who go to shows JUST to mosh. They aren't fans of the band on stage, they just like "the noise they make" so they can go ahead and be reckless assholes in the pit and ruin the show for those who are moshing as an expression of support and emotion.

When I did mosh back in the day, it was because my body needed to, there was nothing else to be done but get in that pit and have the music hit you. However, I was never the type of mosher (read:asshole) who would throw clenched fists and kicks all around me with no regard of who I may end up hitting. Every person I ever hit in a mosh pit saw me coming. and THATS the way its supposed to be; mutual shoulder-to-shoulder collisions.

Not fuckin' wanna be Kumite bouts and shit. fuckin' assholes.

Nowadays, I'm a bit too fragile to endure a full fledge mosh session so now, all I ever ask for at a metal show is that people give me a 2'x2' set of space so I can bounce/groove/headbang/sway/sing/yell at my leisure.

Mosh pits - Flock of Moosen - 07-20-2004

Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWater
Not fuckin' wanna be Kumite bouts and shit.

[Image: jcvd_bloodsport03.jpg]

KIYA!

[Image: jcvd_bloodsport04.jpg]

Say it! SAY IT!

Mosh pits - Rooner - 07-20-2004

I like to walk into mosh pits. And just stand. I have yet to have them do anything but stop, stare, then move away and start moshing again. I think I mentioned the good time I had at the Rage/Wu concert a few years back.

Mosh pits - Sloats - 07-20-2004

Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWater
I can tolerate moshers to a point; what I can't stand are the assholes who go to shows JUST to mosh. They aren't fans of the band on stage, they just like \"the noise they make\" so they can go ahead and be reckless assholes in the pit and ruin the show for those who are moshing as an expression of support and emotion.

When I did mosh back in the day, it was because my body needed to, there was nothing else to be done but get in that pit and have the music hit you. However, I was never the type of mosher (read:asshole) who would throw clenched fists and kicks all around me with no regard of who I may end up hitting. Every person I ever hit in a mosh pit saw me coming. and THATS the way its supposed to be; mutual shoulder-to-shoulder collisions.

Not fuckin' wanna be Kumite bouts and shit. fuckin' assholes.

Nowadays, I'm a bit too fragile to endure a full fledge mosh session so now, all I ever ask for at a metal show is that people give me a 2'x2' set of space so I can bounce/groove/headbang/sway/sing/yell at my leisure.

Are you talking about the dumb fuckers who moshed to Melissa Ethridge and Gospel singers at the fake Woodstock?

Not the riot one in Utica. Nice job guys. People try to provide you with services because no one had anything to eat and drink at the last on and you get all anarchial and shit.