YourMomsBox!
Breakups.... - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: It's the Bitches That'll Gitcha's (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Breakups.... (/showthread.php?tid=554)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Breakups.... - tinymike - 06-03-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Sloats
Didn't he make enough money?

Actually sloats, I think it was because her dick was bigger than his. She needs a man with more "substance"...

Suck it up cunt. Big fuckin deal. You broke up! WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Cry me a fuckin river. In two weeks, you'll latch yourself onto another cock and forget all about him.

Breakups.... - Rooner - 06-04-2003

Quote:Originally posted by tinymike
Quote:Originally posted by Sloats
Didn't he make enough money?

Actually sloats, I think it was because her dick was bigger than his. She needs a man with more "substance"...

Suck it up cunt. Big fuckin deal. You broke up! WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Cry me a fuckin river. In two weeks, you'll latch yourself onto another cock and forget all about him.

So young, so angry, damn that rap music.

Breakups.... - MYLF - 06-04-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Ninny
Just broke up with my boyfriend....my doing not his. It sucks and i dont like it i guess ill feel better soon. It was for the best.
Did I miss something? You broke up with him, and it sucks? So, why'd you do it?

Breakups.... - GreasyItalianPrincess - 06-04-2003

Quote:Originally posted by MYLF
Just broke up with my boyfriend....my doing not his. It sucks and i dont like it i guess ill feel better soon. It was for the best.
Did I miss something? You broke up with him, and it sucks? So, why'd you do it?

misguided youth?

Breakups.... - sweet angel - 06-04-2003

I can answer that question. Sometimes, while you know it's not "right", you still care about the person and you hurt because you know they're hurting. Sometimes you need a break to realize that that person is really who you want after all.

Breakups.... - JJ - 06-04-2003

Quote:Sometimes you need a break to realize that that person is really who you want after all.

Sometimes but not all the time.

Breakups.... - Ninny - 06-05-2003

I think Sweet Angel is right but in this case i am really confused bc i still care about him alot and i miss him. Maybe im just missing being in the relationship but not him necessarily? :confused:

Breakups.... - GreasyItalianPrincess - 06-05-2003

I think Sweet Angel is right but in this case i am really confused bc i still care about him alot and i miss him. Maybe im just missing being in the relationship but not him necessarily? :confused:

probably.

Breakups.... - MYLF - 06-05-2003

Now I'm even more confused. Why exactly did you dump him? And if it just happened, how come you already miss him already?

Breakups.... - Ninny - 06-05-2003

I broke up with him bc i didnt like him as much as he liked me along with alot of other reasons. I dont miss him, i miss the companionship. And i just feel uber guilty bc he tried to plead his way out of it and im not a heartless bitch.