YourMomsBox!
The Hamsters In His Head Are Wheezing... - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: The Hamsters In His Head Are Wheezing... (/showthread.php?tid=3032)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

The Hamsters In His Head Are Wheezing... - header - 04-14-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
Kerry doesnt exactly give me warm fuzzys, but anything is better than monkey boy. Hes going to end up getting us in deeper shit than we are already in.

If Kerry wins I will have no choice but to avoid any possible terrorist target because after he pulls troops out of Iraq and anywhere else I am putting my family on Red Severe level alert.

The Hamsters In His Head Are Wheezing... - Rooner - 04-14-2004

The best analogy Ive heard is Kennedy saying "Iraq is Bush's Viet Nam." Thats EXACTLY whats going on. That whole thing is a fucking powder keg. It gets uglier by the day.

Disagree.

The Hamsters In His Head Are Wheezing... - GreasyItalianPrincess - 04-14-2004

Quote:Originally posted by header
Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
Kerry doesnt exactly give me warm fuzzys, but anything is better than monkey boy. Hes going to end up getting us in deeper shit than we are already in.

If Kerry wins I will have no choice but to avoid any possible terrorist target because after he pulls troops out of Iraq and anywhere else I am putting my family on Red Severe level alert.

even when he's said clearly that he won't do that??? amazing how partisan politics play on people perceptions. kerry has said repeatedly, though he disagreed with sending them in, that doesn't mean we suddenly pull out. how is it that suddenly when we have a democrat that people think they won't be vigilant nor use force?? figurehead is a figurehead...democrat..republican..either one will be a pro-business shill who will prob do the same shit. my issues is the Bush administration has been inept in dealing with the economy and the so-called job prsident has lost 2 million in his tenure. Abhorrent.

String a couple more american contractors' burned bodies up to a bridge and broadcast it on television and you'll see how quickly he'll change his stance.

*but he voted for the $87 billion dollars... before he voted against it.

The Hamsters In His Head Are Wheezing... - Topper Harley - 04-14-2004

Quote:Originally posted by header
String a couple more american contractors' burned bodies up to a bridge and broadcast it on television and you'll see how quickly he'll change his stance.

if that's your logic, how about we go and kill all Nebraskans for that Matthew Sheppard thing. Then we can go and kill all the rednecks in the south because somebody dragged a black guy behind a pickup truck.

I firmly believe that most iraqis are good people. However, there are inevitably going to be some assholes that ruin it for everybody, but that's not a reason to continue blowing the shit out of them.

THat's not my logic. The point is that if the tensions continue and he cuts and runs then 1) the country of Iraq could end up in a similar situation it was in before we even got there thus negating the sacrifice of our service men and women and 2) with the Iraq front/theater vacant what's to stop these people from spreading out to other countries. Keep the fighting over there. That's my logic.

nobody thinks that he is just going to pull out all the troops the second he is inaugurated (sp?). It's a messy situation over there and there is no correct solution. Anything we do is a crap shoot.

I never said immediately after he gets into office. I feel that while Bin Laden and other terrorist entities may have miscalculated or underestimated our response to 9-11, they do understand the political process and the american mood. These smalltime terrorists insurgents whatever you want to call them understand that the more images of dead bodies they get onto the television the more the american people will want their government to get the hell out. That's what they want is for us to get the hell out.

do you think they know enough about the american system to know that the people will cry out for bush to pull the troops out? I think it's more about what bush sees. I don't think they learned very much about the american way from Al-Jazeera.