YourMomsBox!
Fuck the OA.com super vets....... - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Fuck the OA.com super vets....... (/showthread.php?tid=737)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Fuck the OA.com super vets....... - Rooner - 07-02-2003

Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
not wasting his time on a messageboard, most likely. Rolleyes

Being on a messagboard isnt a waste of time, where else can I display my picture finding skills?

Fuck the OA.com super vets....... - Ronin - 07-02-2003

Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
not wasting his time on a messageboard, most likely. Rolleyes

what a loser..

Fuck the OA.com super vets....... - Suzie - 07-02-2003

Quote:Originally posted by fhore twentee
but I swear, If upon going down on her I hear \"Divided Sky\" or \"Fluffhead\" coming out of her snatch...I'm outta there.

This made me laugh so loud I had to put my hand over my mouth so people wouldn't stare at me at work.

Fuck the OA.com super vets....... - 60FeetUnderWater - 07-02-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Suzie
Quote:Originally posted by fhore twentee
but I swear, If upon going down on her I hear \"Divided Sky\" or \"Fluffhead\" coming out of her snatch...I'm outta there.

This made me laugh so loud I had to put my hand over my mouth so people wouldn't stare at me at work.

Confusedpin:

now, staying on topic - I'd like to ask Ken...

Ken, who would you list as "Super Vets"?

Fuck the OA.com super vets....... - Rooner - 07-02-2003

I wouldnt ask him to name names, thats like asking them all to make ken their enemy. I say keep it anonymous, they know who they are.

Fuck the OA.com super vets....... - tinymike - 07-02-2003

I'm actually curious to hear who Ken envisioned as being "a bunch of dorks" and "a bunch of unfunny losers with nothing to say".

Please ken. Enlighten us with your thoughts.....

Fuck the OA.com super vets....... - 60FeetUnderWater - 07-02-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
I wouldnt ask him to name names, thats like asking them all to make ken their enemy. I say keep it anonymous, they know who they are.

he could always tell me via U2U ya know? Wink Tongue

Fuck the OA.com super vets....... - The Brain - 07-02-2003

Actually, who <i>is</i> he referring to? Most of the folks who would qualify under the category of "OA.com Super Vet" don't even post here. :confused:

Fuck the OA.com super vets....... - KensPen - 07-02-2003

you are right brain....
I don't think I need to name names....
cause the cast of characters is well known to all.
my point is that it wasn't the brilliant posts and humor of the members that led to this often eulagized golden age.
it was tooling on newbies who arrived by the truckload....

so you can never recapture that.

Fuck the OA.com super vets....... - The Brain - 07-02-2003

Quote:it was tooling on newbies who arrived by the truckload....
You know, I always felt the "tooling" was just a reflection of the show. OnA would tool on everyone, guests, co-workers, even each other, to get a laugh. And only on rare occasions was it meant to be genuinely hurtful to whomever they were tooling (the "make them cry" bits). But for everyone else, it was a measure of acceptance, a way of saying that you were free to express yourself without fear that you would be overstepping any boundaries.

Yeah, the Board was harsh in that way too, but I think the general presumption was that if you could handle all the offensive shit you heard on the radio, what's a few comments directed at you in cyberspace? You should already have either a thick skin, or a warped sense of humor, so you should fit right in.