YourMomsBox!
Where the fuck am I ???? - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Newbie Central (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Where the fuck am I ???? (/showthread.php?tid=952)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Where the fuck am I ???? - Rooner - 07-29-2003

Quote:Originally posted by tinymike
ya know Mcshit....it's not about me being angry. In reality, I'm not an angry person. I do, however, detest certain types of people. People such as yourself, that feel it necessary to blantantly be an asshole. As Goatweed said (btw- what up Weed? Big Grin ), I call it like I see it. And I see it, you're nothing but a two-bit twirp with a limp dick trying to make nicey-nice with people that personally don't give a flying pig ass about you or anything you have to say. If memory serves me correctly, you're not very liked on RF and you definitely have a head start on not being liked here as well.

(this is part of the conversation where you say - I'm not here to be liked, I'm here to have fun)....That's an old line. See KidA for further reference. At least KidA added value and posted shit that was worthy of reading from time to time. Speaking of KidA (WHAT UP B? How you doin?).....

For the record - I am not the person you want to tangle with unless you're in pain, suffering and humiliation. So be a good little boy now and go back to sticking the barbie doll up your ass and calling yourself Matilda, Queen of the Nile....

mmmmmkay?

Now where did Flock go? I got my dancing shoes on and I wanna dance mutha-fuckas......

Since you detest me, could you define the certain type of person I am please? Just like to know where I fit.

Where the fuck am I ???? - Hawt Baux - 07-29-2003

Maybe a rule should be institutionalized that all Newbie threads must be defiled within maximum 5 posts.

I think if we do this we rule out all possiblities of knowing who the fuck our members are.

Hi Betty welcome, enjoy our Savage Garden.

Where the fuck am I ???? - tinymike - 07-29-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
Since you detest me, could you define the certain type of person I am please? Just like to know where I fit.

you have me mixed up with Alkey and GIP again. I don't detest you. THEY DO! I just accept you for who you are.....Whatever that may be.... LOL

Quote:Originally posted by tinymike

you have me mixed up with Alkey and GIP again. I don't detest you. THEY DO! I just accept you for who you are.....Whatever that may be.... LOL

So you DO love me, I knew it! FAG.

Where the fuck am I ???? - tinymike - 07-29-2003

there's a very thin line between love and hate. and I usually take a shit right in the middle of both with most people.

And what the hell am I supposed to say after that post.

Where the fuck am I ???? - GreasyItalianPrincess - 07-29-2003

And what the hell am I supposed to say after that post.

his place or yours? Rolleyes

Where the fuck am I ???? - McNabbShouldDie - 07-29-2003

Quote:I do, however, detest certain types of people. People such as yourself, that feel it necessary to blantantly be an asshole.

Im not an asshole all the time. And if i come off as one, whats the big deal? Nothin wrong with a lil spice in life.

Quote:And I see it, you're nothing but a two-bit twirp with a limp dick trying to make nicey-nice with people that personally don't give a flying pig ass about you or anything you have to say.

Im welcoming people tough guy. I could care less if the people im welcoming dont give a fuck about me. But thats the point of this forum, to welcome people and for new members to introduce themselves.

Quote:If memory serves me correctly, you're not very liked on RF and you definitely have a head start on not being liked here as well.

(this is part of the conversation where you say - I'm not here to be liked, I'm here to have fun)....That's an old line. See KidA for further reference.

Thats the difference with me and you. I dont give a shit what people think of me. You do. You need to walk around and talk shit and be angry at people who come here from rf.net cause thats people expect of you. And if you dont bash every rf.net member people might start to think youre not as badass as you seem to be. Youre insecure buddy, im not. If EVERY member of rf.net and ymb.net hated me, I wouldnt mind cause i dont care what people think of me.

Quote:For the record - I am not the person you want to tangle with unless you're in pain, suffering and humiliation.

Shut the fuck up already. Youre not as badass as you think you are. Youre a big pushover who just wants a reason to be angry at nothing.

Luv ya lots~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Where the fuck am I ???? - Flock of Moosen - 07-29-2003

PARTY!!!!!

[Image: whitsun-96-fools.jpg]

[Image: polka.jpeg]