YourMomsBox!
Hamas Leader - TERMINATED. - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Lets get Political....and stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Hamas Leader - TERMINATED. (/showthread.php?tid=2910)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Hamas Leader - TERMINATED. - Hawt Baux - 03-24-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
Because now it shall be ours.

I'd like to disagree but i can't. If they want to blame us for something that was not caused by us merely because they can then so be it. However if Israel sits by thumb in mouth they're no better than the former.

As a country, disected we pretty much suck,, i dont think we're focusing enough on ourselves.

Hamas Leader - TERMINATED. - Rooner - 03-24-2004

[fhore]

EGG

ZAK

LEE

[/fhore]

We need to start wrrying more about domestic issues.

Hamas Leader - TERMINATED. - header - 03-24-2004

Yeah. and give terrorists a hug while we're at it.

Quote:Originally posted by header

No but i don't like the fact that my country is doing more to save Israel than it is doing to save itself.

That is a scary thought.

Hamas Leader - TERMINATED. - 60FeetUnderWater - 03-24-2004

*disclaimer* the use of fhore's/60FUW quote does not necessarily represent the opinion of fhore/60FUW or his affiliates.

Quote:Originally posted by Hawt Baux

No but i don't like the fact that my country is doing more to save Israel than it is doing to save itself.

That is a scary thought.

What are they doing?

What happens when we isolate and pull all of our focus upon ourselves? What happens when the arab community no longer fearful of the backlash from the US pulls an all out assault on Israel? There's a reason we pump so much over there.

What happens when we isolate and pull all of our focus upon ourselves? What happens when the arab community no longer fearful of the backlash from the US pulls an all out assault on Israel? There's a reason we pump so much over there.

I'm not talking complete isolation, i'm just saying our country should be less fixated on maintaining order over there and more focused on rebuilding it here.

Hamas Leader - TERMINATED. - Rooner - 03-24-2004

What can those Arab countries honestly do to us? Besides take away our lifeblood of oil, forcing us into alternative energy sources, there by helping the plant.

Quote:Originally posted by Hawt Baux

I'm not talking complete isolation, i'm just saying our country should be less fixated on maintaining order over there and more focused on rebuilding it here.

Well that's good in theory.