YourMomsBox!
for those of you who haven't... - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: O&A Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The End (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: for those of you who haven't... (/showthread.php?tid=3595)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

for those of you who haven\'t... - header - 08-03-2004

Quote:Originally posted by rusty trombone
Quote: won't pay for radio for a couple years at least. I don't pay for video rentals. I buy video games that are two years old and only cost 5 bucks. I spend 100$ a month for digital cable hbo and internet all combined.

Cheap?

I held off on buying digital cable until I had a good reason to get it. As it stands now the only shows on satellite radio that interest me are also broadcast on broadcast radio.

I'm cheap because I have to be. Whenever I move back to the middle of nowhere (read: Midwest) and there are more than one good shows I am missing on satellite then I may consider making the purchase.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they get on the air in at least one market with a pending syndication deal elsewhere. ALong with this a satellite syndication deal.

for those of you who haven\'t... - Sloats - 08-03-2004

I have actually switched to AM radio. I do not see that great of the return on investment to listen to them. $130 is two full tenderloins at Stew Lenards. The monthly fee is two lunches a month.

for those of you who haven\'t... - header - 08-03-2004

I went back to AM as well. As it stands now in the lineup any timeslot they go into will cause a big struggle inside of me to choose who to listen to.

for those of you who haven\'t... - Sloats - 08-03-2004

I'd rather listen to "Hellllllloooooo Infidels!!" now too.

for those of you who haven\'t... - Jimbo - 08-04-2004

This is the mass email I sent out to my mailing list earlier this evening. I cannot give out any more details, but I couldn't be happier if I sprouted a chin.

There will be a major announcement and press conference concerning the Opie&Anthony show this Thursday, August 5th at the Hard Rock Cafe on 57th street at noon. People have IMed and emailed asking if it was true and to be honest, I figured it was some idiotic net rumor like so many before it. I saw Op and Ant tonight (both are looking deliciously svelte, by the way) and they confirmed the legitimacy of the Hard Rock announcement. Any fans that can make it, I encourage you to attend, you will NOT be disappointed. This isn't some retarded, irrelevant get together; the time we've all been waiting for is finally here. The virus is about to spread again. jimnorton

figured i'd add this from norton's blog

for those of you who haven\'t... - Sloats - 08-04-2004

Everyone, check out my hardon after reading that message!!

for those of you who haven\'t... - Rooner - 08-04-2004

Impressive.
[Image: bot.jpg]

for those of you who haven\'t... - JimmyBlueEyes - 08-04-2004

So what is the big update??? Those of us who have lives/jobs want to know..

for those of you who haven\'t... - Topper Harley - 08-04-2004

ummmmm, we'll find that out tomorrow

for those of you who haven\'t... - Black Lazerus - 08-04-2004

So whos going???