YourMomsBox!
You asked for a chat thread...... - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: You asked for a chat thread...... (/showthread.php?tid=659)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

You asked for a chat thread...... - Rooner - 06-17-2003

Some Rican I used to know, always used to say, I spell it phonetically, "Chipa my tato puta" WTF is that!!!

You asked for a chat thread...... - Luna - 06-17-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
I only know that because of the TONS of useless dog knowledge I have. Helps me train my dog, but dont make me any money.
Are you jiving me? Because I am a dog trainer and behaviorist (student).

You asked for a chat thread...... - 60FeetUnderWater - 06-17-2003

Quote:Some Rican I used to know, always used to say, I spell it phonetically, \"Chipa my tato puta\" WTF is that!!!

that means pretty much "suck my dick, slut."

BUT - chipa? I say "chUpa"..

I never used "tato" as a euphenism for my mule either...

but, hey, different hoods carried different slang terms and such, you know how it goes.

Quote:Originally posted by Luna
Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
I only know that because of the TONS of useless dog knowledge I have. Helps me train my dog, but dont make me any money.
Are you jiving me? Because I am a dog trainer and behaviorist (student).

No, seriously, I have vast knowledge of many breeds of dogs, I used to breed APBTs, I have a web site dedicated to my breed, Im making a web site for my dog club, I wrote a chapter on APBTs for a dog encyclopedia, I wrote the APBT section for www.dogbreedinfo.com. Ive been training dogs for almost 20 years. Dogs are my thing, they are the one thing Im truly good at.

Quote:Originally posted by fhore twentee
Quote:Some Rican I used to know, always used to say, I spell it phonetically, \"Chipa my tato puta\" WTF is that!!!

that means pretty much "suck my dick, slut."

BUT - chipa? I say "chUpa"..

I never used "tato" as a euphenism for my mule either...

but, hey, different hoods carried different slang terms and such, you know how it goes.
I thought he was talkin about making some potato chips.

You asked for a chat thread...... - sweet angel - 06-17-2003

Quote:No, seriously, I have vast knowledge of many breeds of dogs, I used to breed APBTs, I have a web site dedicated to my breed, Im making a web site for my dog club, I wrote a chapter on APBTs for a dog encyclopedia, I wrote the APBT section for www.dogbreedinfo.com. Ive been training dogs for almost 20 years. Dogs are my thing, they are the one thing Im truly good at.

Cool! Can you help me get my 1-1/2 year old female shep/lab mix to stop peeing in the house?

You asked for a chat thread...... - Luna - 06-17-2003

Quote:Originally posted by sweet angel
Quote:No, seriously, I have vast knowledge of many breeds of dogs, I used to breed APBTs, I have a web site dedicated to my breed, Im making a web site for my dog club, I wrote a chapter on APBTs for a dog encyclopedia, I wrote the APBT section for www.dogbreedinfo.com. Ive been training dogs for almost 20 years. Dogs are my thing, they are the one thing Im truly good at.

Cool! Can you help me get my 1-1/2 year old female shep/lab mix to stop peeing in the house?
That is STILL going on????

::baps YOU with the newspaper::

You asked for a chat thread...... - 60FeetUnderWater - 06-17-2003

:Confusedhakes a can filled with pebbles in front of SAs' face as well::

nooo...baaaad......

You asked for a chat thread...... - sweet angel - 06-17-2003

Yup Luna, still going on...but NEVER NEVER when I'm (a) awake; or (b) around her.

The bonus is that the other one got over his jealousy quickly and stopped his shenanigans.

You asked for a chat thread...... - Luna - 06-18-2003

Quote:Originally posted by sweet angel
Yup Luna, still going on...but NEVER NEVER when I'm (a) awake; or (b) around her.

The bonus is that the other one got over his jealousy quickly and stopped his shenanigans.
No, no no...he was only peeing in the house because she was. I just went through this, too, but only once.

Here is a question: Where is she going to the bathroom in the house? Is it a certain place? Is she only doing it when you are sleeping? Are you sure? Do you cut her off of water at a certain time at night or does she just have free access? Does she sleep in your room? Is she trying to get you up, but you are ignoring her?