YourMomsBox!
Maury Povich - what would you do? - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Maury Povich - what would you do? (/showthread.php?tid=1792)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Maury Povich - what would you do? - Rooner - 10-16-2003

Quote:Originally posted by header
Quote:I have no need to discipline my children in public, they are pretty damn good. Maybe thats cause Im playing with all the stuff they play with in the store.

My kid's only two so I haven't had to deal with this much. My only public ridicule is the fact that the kid looks like he's 4 but he acts his age. Thus he looks like a retarded 4 year old. So I go through public places telling the staring people to fuck off.

I have a 2 and 4 year old, and they act pretty much the same. They are both very laid back though, so that makes it easy.

Maury Povich - what would you do? - Hawt Baux - 10-16-2003

I remember when my Brother and his friend were jumping off of his bunkbeds onto the floor and making alot of noise.

My Dad walked into the room, picked my Brother up and slammed his back against the wall. He did it so hard that when he let go, my Brother was stuck assfirst in the wall.

Good Times.

Maury Povich - what would you do? - Toronto Hottie - 10-16-2003

Quote:I have no need to discipline my children in public, they are pretty damn good. Maybe thats cause Im playing with all the stuff they play with in the store.

My kid's only two so I haven't had to deal with this much. My only public ridicule is the fact that the kid looks like he's 4 but he acts his age. Thus he looks like a retarded 4 year old. So I go through public places telling the staring people to fuck off.

FUCKIN' HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Maury Povich - what would you do? - Toronto Hottie - 10-16-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Hawt Baux
I remember when my Brother and his friend were jumping off of his bunkbeds onto the floor and making alot of noise.

My Dad walked into the room, picked my Brother up and slammed his back against the wall. He did it so hard that when he let go, my Brother was stuck assfirst in the wall.

Good Times.

Ahhhhhhhhh, my barely-ever-present father once smacked my brother up the side of the head and blew a hole in his eardrum.

PHONEBOOK FROM THE SHOULDERS DOWN DAD, PHONEBOOK, FROM THE SHOULDERS DOWN!

Maury Povich - what would you do? - header - 10-16-2003

And I think for me a benefit of being a young parent is what the fuck do I care if I look like a jackass goofing off with my kid in toys R us. Me, my retarded 4 year old and some action figures. great fun. Mabye the people are actually staring because I look like a retarded 25 year old.

And I think for me a benefit of being a young parent is what the fuck do I care if I look like a jackass goofing off with my kid in toys R us. Me, my retarded 4 year old and some action figures. great fun. Mabye the people are actually staring because I look like a retarded 25 year old.

Shit, Ill play all day in the toy section with my kids. Try and stop me.

Maury Povich - what would you do? - Hawt Baux - 10-16-2003

I'm not even going to lament over the pre-teen/teen/early adult fights I've had with my evil brother.

Though the good ones involve a phone, a metal chair, biting, and bottles of bleach.

Quote:Originally posted by Hawt Baux
I'm not even going to lament over the pre-teen/teen/early adult fights I've had with my evil brother.

Though the good ones involve a phone, a metal chair, biting, and bottles of bleach.

Oh, we cant talk about sibling fights, Im sure we'd all have some doosies. My nose is still crooked to this day.

Maury Povich - what would you do? - 60FeetUnderWater - 10-16-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner

I have a 2 and 4 year old, and they act pretty much the same. They are both very laid back though, so that makes it easy.

dewd, that's waaaaay too young to be smoking up yo' kids.

I'm callin DYFUS.

Maury Povich - what would you do? - header - 10-16-2003

My older brother wouldn't stop pestering me so I threw a toy sailboat at him and sliced his upper lip open. As soon as it happen I started running and he caught me and beat the living shit out of me.

His smile has never been the same.