YourMomsBox!
I don't like black people - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: I don't like black people (/showthread.php?tid=569)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

I don\'t like black people - Hosp - 06-04-2003

What is the most insulting thing us normal people can say about the indians? I think we need to target this at it's core. (Only 2 months and these damn corporate types got me speaking like them)

I thought the boy scout motto was "Clenching is for quiters". And what was that whole holding up 2 fingers thing anyway?

I don\'t like black people - Sloats - 06-04-2003

Quote:Originally posted by fhore twentee
:lol: As much as the other \"slogans\" may be appropo, the actual Boy Scout motto is \"Be Prepared\". (isn't it??)

Can't believe I actually had to explain that one...

Back in its earliest days, it was "keep the Jews out." The "Be Prepared" was adopted when they were forced to allow Jews in. Now, with the influx of Atheists and girls who want to join, it's now "Take little boys camping and molest them".

I don't see what that has to do with Eskimos and their practice of wife swaping.

Where has BL gone?

I don\'t like black people - Rooner - 06-04-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Hosp
What is the most insulting thing us normal people can say about the indians? I think we need to target this at it's core. (Only 2 months and these damn corporate types got me speaking like them)

I thought the boy scout motto was \"Clenching is for quiters\". And what was that whole holding up 2 fingers thing anyway?

Ouch and double ouch.

So heres what I get out of this post.

Indians=not normal people

boy scouts=if you clench, you get 2 extra fingers.

I don\'t like black people - Black Lazerus - 06-04-2003

here i am sloats

I am going to get real deep for a minute.
you know what pisses me off about white people the most is that they blame black people for influencing their Youth.
OK let us lay down the facts
you took us from our lands and sold us as if we were livestock.
then you brainwashed us with your Christianity (a slave religion if I ever heard of one... turn the other cheek/the meek shall inherit the earth.......)
told us that we were less than human.
then when political and social pressures made you let us free... only to segregate everything and try to shackle us again with unfair and unjust laws (still doing that by the way).
then you de segregated everything ( basically destroying the black unity thing we had going for us) crafty devils.
Now you get mad that the people you oppressed are leading your children. i say that you should blame yourselves.
you let the TV raise the generation of children while you were out .

Now those dancing and smiling niggers that you love to hate have hold of the most precious commodity that you will ever have your future.

Karmas a bitch.

I actually just Blame Eminem and cut out the middle man.

But I like the fact that I'm a white. american male it makes me responsible for all of the rest of the world's hardships. I have never been in a position to opress, I've researched my family tree and I come from a long line of farmers who staffed their farms the old fashioned way, they fucked like rabbits and kept popping out kids. So even in the past my family was never in a position to do anything.

I really don't have a point, I just want to vent.

Quote:Originally posted by Black Lazerus
here i am sloats

you know what pisses me off about white people the most is that they blame black people for influencing their Youth.
then you brainwashed us with your Christianity (a slave religion if I ever heard of one... turn the other cheek/the meek shall inherit the earth.......)
then when political and social pressures made you let us free... only to segregate everything and try to shackle us again with unfair and unjust laws (still doing that by the way).
then you de segregated everything ( basically destroying the black unity thing we had going for us) crafty devils.
Now you get mad that the people you oppressed are leading your children. i say that you should blame yourselves.

Now those dancing and smiling niggers that you love to hate have hold of the most precious commodity that you will ever have your future.

Karmas a bitch.

So all this stuff was done to YOU personally? Damn Laz, youve had a tough life man, want some reparations?

Quote:Originally posted by Black Lazerus
here i am sloats

Karmas a bitch.

And here I was just starting a silly thread just so that we could have some 'yo mama' jokes. Sorry, man. I didn't know your mama /was/ that fat.

BTW, early Chistianity/Catholism was all about enslaving white/free people. "You better do what the pope/king/bishop/mayor says or else you will burn in hell."

Damn Double post...

Plus, the whole car customization craze is rooted in 1940/50/60 white America, long before Hispanics started adjusting Hondas. I can think of 4 Movies about car customization, and only the last one has a token. (Grease, Hollywood Knights, 2F2F, 2F2F2).

So blah blah blah, let's just either poke fun at white/black/hispanic/italian/eskimoes or start having coronaries....

Quote:Originally posted by Sloats
Damn Double post...

Plus, the whole car customization craze is rooted in 1940/50/60 white America, long before Hispanics started adjusting Hondas. I can think of 4 Movies about car customization, and only the last one has a token. (Grease, Hollywood Knights, 2F2F, 2F2F2).

So blah blah blah, let's just either poke fun at white/black/hispanic/italian/eskimoes or start having coronaries....

Laz rooned our racist fun. Anyone come up with some good Indian names yet?

Sloats, don't forget Hebie the Love Bug.