YourMomsBox!
You asked for a chat thread...... - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: You asked for a chat thread...... (/showthread.php?tid=659)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

You asked for a chat thread...... - sweet angel - 06-18-2003

Quote:Here is a question: Where is she going to the bathroom in the house? Is it a certain place? Is she only doing it when you are sleeping? Are you sure? Do you cut her off of water at a certain time at night or does she just have free access? Does she sleep in your room? Is she trying to get you up, but you are ignoring her?
Bedroom and hallway to living room -- I usually "find" the spots in the morning, so I assume it's while I'm sleeping. She sleeps in my room. She doesn't try to get me up -- I think she's being courteous by letting me sleep. Smile

It's not every day -- but often enough.

On the up side, Shelby will go out in the rain...Fletcher won't.

You asked for a chat thread...... - JimmyBlueEyes - 06-18-2003

I thought Puta was bitch and Marricon was homosexual...just a thought. Oh and by the way hi guys!!

You asked for a chat thread...... - FoundryMusicJoe - 06-18-2003

Is SARS transferable via Chat Threads?
....I have some work to do!

You asked for a chat thread...... - Rooner - 06-18-2003

Quote:Originally posted by sweet angel
Quote:Here is a question: Where is she going to the bathroom in the house? Is it a certain place? Is she only doing it when you are sleeping? Are you sure? Do you cut her off of water at a certain time at night or does she just have free access? Does she sleep in your room? Is she trying to get you up, but you are ignoring her?
Bedroom and hallway to living room -- I usually "find" the spots in the morning, so I assume it's while I'm sleeping. She sleeps in my room. She doesn't try to get me up -- I think she's being courteous by letting me sleep. Smile

It's not every day -- but often enough.

On the up side, Shelby will go out in the rain...Fletcher won't.

Id suggest crating her while youre asleep, unless of course youre one of those anti crate nazis. Wink

You asked for a chat thread...... - Luna - 06-18-2003

Crating is a good idea if she'll have it.

If not, I would suggest this: No water after 7 or 8pm. Ice cubes in a bowl to wet the whistle. That's it. You may also want to check with your vet to see if she has a UTI (yep, females are suseptible to this). Keep her in your bedroom... close the door.

Another thing, how did you housetrain her in the first place? Did you just chuck her outside and assume she would get the idea? You will have to go outside with her and give her some guidance. Treat for going outside. Focus on the positive. Did you read the tons of stuff I sent you? Did Brokenjaw even get it to you? Go back and read. You can also chat at me anytime. You know my aim. Wink

I would almost bet she has a UTI, SA.

She knows what to do when she goes outside...that's never a problem. I think she doesn't get the idea that she has to let me KNOW that she has to go out.

She's crated all day (from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m) so I'm not an anti-crate nazi, but I would feel bad locking her up at night too.

I read some of the stuff you sent, but not all of it (honesty is the best policy, right?) -- I'll have to locate it again.

You asked for a chat thread...... - Rooner - 06-18-2003

I think closing the bedroom door would probably be the best next course of action.

With her inside? Thereby containing the peeing to one room?

There's only one problem....my other dog can open the door and let her out. I'm serious. Smile

But while you're giving advice...any ideas on digging and/or barking?

You asked for a chat thread...... - MYLF - 06-18-2003

Can you put a childproof latch on the door? Then the other dog wouldn't be able to let her out.

I could probably do that, but then what happens when I get up in the middle of the night to pee? That could be just ugly.

I could change my doorknob back to a knob, rather than a handle.