YourMomsBox!
Rooner & Luna's School of Obedience - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Rooner & Luna's School of Obedience (/showthread.php?tid=751)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Rooner & Luna\'s School of Obedience - sweet angel - 07-03-2003

I'll never tell. I dug up 3 flower beds....no telling what's underneath them now.

Rooner & Luna\'s School of Obedience - Toronto Hottie - 07-03-2003

My cat had 5 kittens. I really must get rid of them before winter.

Any tips angel? :grin:

I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me.

Rooner & Luna\'s School of Obedience - KensPen - 07-03-2003

for Sweets, Kitty litter refers to the corpses she leaves lying around.

Rooner & Luna\'s School of Obedience - Rooner - 07-03-2003

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!

Is that dogs on couches I saw? Is it? IS IT?!?!?! That shit DOES NOT go in the Rooner household. My dog will not even look twice at the couch. Luna, Luna, Luna, shame shame, I know your name. You let those horses on your furniture?

Rooner & Luna\'s School of Obedience - KensPen - 07-03-2003

my dog sneaks onto the sofa to sleep every night at 2 in the morning he is off by 4:30 or 5:00
he is convinced he has us fooled.

Rooner & Luna\'s School of Obedience - tinymike - 07-03-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Luna
Does anybody have any input on the male/female thing?

Ya take the male thingy hangin between his legs and ya put it in the female hole thingy.

Does that help?

Oh and by the way - Windex or Glass plus will also cause renal (kidney) failure. Don't ask me how I know this. I just do......

Personally, I love dogs. I grew up raising German Shepards. I'm searching for a breeder of Anatolian Wolf Hounds in the US. These things make Great Danes look like poodles. Rumor has it, there is one in South Carolina.

As for cats. I can't stand them. I get the urge to punt them like footballs when I see them walk by.

Quote:Is that dogs on couches I saw? Is it? IS IT?!?!?! That shit DOES NOT go in the Rooner household.
So I guess I shouldn't tell you that Shelby sleeps with me...under the covers...and Fletcher sleeps with my son? Cuts down on heating bills in the winter, but it's a bit warm in the summer. :lol:

Rooner & Luna\'s School of Obedience - Luna - 07-03-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!

Is that dogs on couches I saw? Is it? IS IT?!?!?! That shit DOES NOT go in the Rooner household. My dog will not even look twice at the couch. Luna, Luna, Luna, shame shame, I know your name. You let those horses on your furniture?
Yes, I do. I let my livestock on the furniture. Tongue I even let them on my bed, too.
I'm glad I'm not YOUR dog. I'd have to sleep on the cold, hard floor. :disappointed:

Rooner & Luna\'s School of Obedience - Luna - 07-03-2003

Quote:Originally posted by tinymike
Quote:Originally posted by Luna
Does anybody have any input on the male/female thing?

Ya take the male thingy hangin between his legs and ya put it in the female hole thingy.

Does that help?

Oh and by the way - Windex or Glass plus will also cause renal (kidney) failure. Don't ask me how I know this. I just do......

Personally, I love dogs. I grew up raising German Shepards. I'm searching for a breeder of Anatolian Wolf Hounds in the US. These things make Great Danes look like poodles. Rumor has it, there is one in South Carolina.

As for cats. I can't stand them. I get the urge to punt them like footballs when I see them walk by.
You better research that breed real good and wait till your kids are a little bit older, too, Mikey.

Great Danes aren't the biggest breed of dog, Irish Wolfhounds are. Personally, I really like the Leonberger breed. They are just big lovers and they have a fondness for kids. Really mellow and laid back in temperment. Of course you have to socialize and do all that stuff, too.

http://www.anatolian-shepherd-dogs.org/anatolian-shepherd-breeders.htm