YourMomsBox!
Fess Up Homos - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: It's the Bitches That'll Gitcha's (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Fess Up Homos (/showthread.php?tid=1182)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Fess Up Homos - Grumpy - 08-19-2003

leave it to the resident fag to correct my homosexual analogy....

Fess Up Homos - Rooner - 08-19-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Grumpy
leave it to the resident fag to correct my homosexual analogy....

Cant have you running around willy nilly fucking up analogies can we?

Fess Up Homos - Toronto Hottie - 08-19-2003

Quote:And that is a crying shame baby, cause my alphabet has gotten much better.
:kiss:

But back to my original question, what if the girl refuses to let the guy go down on her?? That is a problem I have faced on a few occasions.

GHB.

Quote:Originally posted by Toronto Hottie
Quote:And that is a crying shame baby, cause my alphabet has gotten much better.
:kiss:

But back to my original question, what if the girl refuses to let the guy go down on her?? That is a problem I have faced on a few occasions.

GHB.

Well thats no fun.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, drink your drink. Angel

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, drink your drink. Angel

[fanning self]

Is it hot in..............[collapses]

Fess Up Homos - Meatwad - 08-19-2003

whoa whoa, i missed something here...what's GHB?

GHB (Gammahydroxybutyrate)
Recently, GHB has become popular as a drug of abuse with nicknames "Grievous Bodily Harm", Scoop, Liquid Ecstasy, Liquid X and Somatox. GHB is a powder that is odorless and tasteless and can be slipped into someone's drink undetected. When ingested, GHB can cause sleepiness, low blood pressure, dizziness, nausea, visual disturbances, seizures and coma. When mixed with alcohol or certain depressants, the effects can be deadly. GHB takes effect on an individual in approximately 15-20 minutes and lasts for 2-6 hours. Because GHB is a sedative, it is also used as a date rape drug. Victims might be unaware that they have ingested the drug until the effects are well under way. A typical dose for illicit use is 1 teaspoon of the powder dissolved in water.

Fess Up Homos - JimmyBlueEyes - 08-19-2003

Let's hear it for the pharmacy student. I prefer Vicodin thank you.

Fess Up Homos - GreasyItalianPrincess - 08-19-2003

GHB (Gammahydroxybutyrate)
Recently, GHB has become popular as a drug of abuse with nicknames \"Grievous Bodily Harm\", Scoop, Liquid Ecstasy, Liquid X and Somatox. GHB is a powder that is odorless and tasteless and can be slipped into someone's drink undetected. When ingested, GHB can cause sleepiness, low blood pressure, dizziness, nausea, visual disturbances, seizures and coma. When mixed with alcohol or certain depressants, the effects can be deadly. GHB takes effect on an individual in approximately 15-20 minutes and lasts for 2-6 hours. Because GHB is a sedative, it is also used as a date rape drug. Victims might be unaware that they have ingested the drug until the effects are well under way. A typical dose for illicit use is 1 teaspoon of the powder dissolved in water.

i just adjusted the cheesecake recipe. just a FYI. Wink