YourMomsBox!
Rooner & Luna's School of Obedience - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Rooner & Luna's School of Obedience (/showthread.php?tid=751)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Rooner & Luna\'s School of Obedience - Bloody Anus - 07-03-2003

[Image: sa.jpg]

bah! i reek of rust.

Rooner & Luna\'s School of Obedience - Rooner - 07-03-2003

BAD GIRLS!

[smacks angel and Luna on the ass with a newspaper]

He DOES have a bed ya know, in the living room and my bedroom. Its a pack issue, by letting them on the couch and in your bed, youre opening yourself up to all kinds of potential problems. The dogs think they are on par with you in the pack order. Dogs must know they are at the bottom of the pack. My kids can give my dog commands, take any toy or his food away, and basically maul him with no fear. Because he knows his place in the "pack." But it must be stressed that I NEVER leave my children unattended with him, as no owner ever should. Children can be some of the cruelest creatures youve ever seen, causing children to sometimes get hurt. HOLY SHIT did I just rant. Sorry bout that.

Rooner & Luna\'s School of Obedience - sweet angel - 07-03-2003

Yip yip yip...

What kind of dog do you have? I'm sure you've said at some point, but I can't remember.

Rooner & Luna\'s School of Obedience - Rooner - 07-03-2003

Crop his ears, and thats my boy.
[Image: _38211804_ampitbull300.jpg]

Rooner & Luna\'s School of Obedience - sweet angel - 07-03-2003

Well no wonder you never leave your kids alone with him.

I bet he's a pussy cat -- with a mean streak.

My neighbors have a pit/lab mix. He's a big, lovable galoot.:grin2:

Rooner & Luna\'s School of Obedience - Luna - 07-03-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
BAD GIRLS!

[smacks angel and Luna on the ass with a newspaper]

He DOES have a bed ya know, in the living room and my bedroom. Its a pack issue, by letting them on the couch and in your bed, youre opening yourself up to all kinds of potential problems. The dogs think they are on par with you in the pack order. Dogs must know they are at the bottom of the pack. My kids can give my dog commands, take any toy or his food away, and basically maul him with no fear. Because he knows his place in the \"pack.\" But it must be stressed that I NEVER leave my children unattended with him, as no owner ever should. Children can be some of the cruelest creatures youve ever seen, causing children to sometimes get hurt. HOLY SHIT did I just rant. Sorry bout that.
Pack shmack....I don't go by that pack/alpha stuff. It's a buncha doody. Dogs aren't wolves and wolves aren't dogs. They have very different traits and the enviornment wolves and dogs are raised in is much different.

Lemme guess.... you won't feed your dog first either, right? Humans always eat first. You give scruff shakes, too, right? Hmmm... what else? :confused:

Eh... I still love ya, tho. :grin2: Wink

Rooner & Luna\'s School of Obedience - Toronto Hottie - 07-04-2003

Actually Luna, I had a pure-bred chocolate lab.

She used to hump the kids all the time. She was a big dog, and my nephews, not to mention my little guy, didn't stand a chance. She'd literally pin them down.

That was her way of attempting to establish her dominance over them.

6 weeks of training school and some well placed Nike's in the ribs and she learned her place.

The kids are permanently scarred however.

Rooner & Luna\'s School of Obedience - lil_girl - 07-04-2003

At least your dog is horny mine just likes to bark and chase squirrels. And eat the ones he catches

:barf::barf::barf:

Rooner & Luna\'s School of Obedience - Luna - 07-04-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Toronto Hottie
That was her way of attempting to establish her dominance over them.

6 weeks of training school and some well placed Nike's in the ribs and she learned her place.

Mmmmm.... I beg to differ. I don't train that way. I use methods used by marine mammal trainers with great success. Labs are high energy dogs as it is. Every one of them in my classes has needed a "job" and plenty of excersise. They do excel at obedience, tho.

Rooner & Luna\'s School of Obedience - Luna - 07-04-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
Crop his ears, and thats my boy.
[Image: _38211804_ampitbull300.jpg]
Look at that poor animal... he's been beat into submission.... it's written all over his face!