YourMomsBox!
How long is too long, Over an hour or less - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: How long is too long, Over an hour or less (/showthread.php?tid=387)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

How long is too long, Over an hour or less - The Brain - 05-18-2003

Quote:not true, you can totally control your orgasm, extend it, postpone it. its an accquired skill.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So is listening to you sing.
You're one to talk, Mistar "I forgot the words to CUNT". Tongue

How long is too long, Over an hour or less - Ants in My Pants - 05-19-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Keyser Soze
not true, you can totally control your orgasm, extend it, postpone it. its an accquired skill.
Yes indeed. As a matter of fact, I think I still have an orgasm built up that I controlled, extended, and postponed from the last time I had sex. Thanks for reminding me.

How long is too long, Over an hour or less - Keyser Soze - 05-19-2003

Quote:I just like proper fucking. Is that so fucking hard to ask?....if you can't fuck me good and hard then you're not worth my time.

Which is why muscle control is so important. You can't get a good and proper fuck without the right technique and control.

How long is too long, Over an hour or less - IrishAlkey - 05-19-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Ants in My Pants
not true, you can totally control your orgasm, extend it, postpone it. its an accquired skill.
Yes indeed. As a matter of fact, I think I still have an orgasm built up that I controlled, extended, and postponed from the last time I had sex. Thanks for reminding me.

If you need any help, I'm around.

How long is too long, Over an hour or less - The Brain - 05-19-2003

Quote:Yes indeed. As a matter of fact, I think I still have an orgasm built up that I controlled, extended, and postponed from the last time I had sex. Thanks for reminding me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... And there it is, folks!!11 The 5,000th "Alkey and Ants are <font color=pink>GAY</font>" joke.

Let's celebrate on a job well done, gang.

:: Pops champagne bottle cork:: Tongue

But... but... I thought that... but... he said that the gay jokes were banned... and then he... but... wait... wha...

How long is too long, Over an hour or less - IrishAlkey - 05-19-2003

Come celebrate with us at the ticker tape parade being held tomorrow morning on Christopher Street.

Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
Come celebrate with us at the ticker tape parade being held tomorrow morning on Christopher Street.
I'm not falling for that one again. Nuh uh.

How long is too long, Over an hour or less - The Almighty Spaz - 05-19-2003

Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
so, you proved that white boys can't fuck?
1st-Whats skin color got to do with sex?

2nd-She loved it and still does

3rd-After a guy cums the first time that isn't the end of sex, thats just the first round..atleast for me I can't be the only one can I?

How long is too long, Over an hour or less - RapeFantasizer - 05-19-2003

Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
Quote:Originally posted by Ants in My Pants

That's what I was gonna say.