YourMomsBox!
Makin' whoopie - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Makin' whoopie (/showthread.php?tid=742)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Makin\' whoopie - KensPen - 07-03-2003

just make sure when he strokes the meat,
he's clear of the slicer.

Makin\' whoopie - 60FeetUnderWater - 07-08-2003

this IS the sex thread.

And I want to talk about sex...again.

Actually, I'd like to ask you a bunch of questions...(and I want them answered IMMEDIATELY! Wink )

Ladies:

- how long to you prefer for one act of sex to last? Intercourse-wise? oral pleasure wise? How long before you yourself say "enough already, please shoot your load and get off of me!" Now, I know it all depends on the mood of the day but I'm looking to hear about "average of desired length of sex/intercourse/oral treat time"

- upon having sex the first time with someone, if its "eh, not great but not too shitty"...how many chances would a guy have to make good on his performance? Nervousness happens, right? 1st time jitters, right? Is this excusable? I'd like to think so but...up to what point? After how many tries would you deem someone to be a bad lover?

- shaved sack or not - what do YOU prefer?

- is it acceptable to recieve ultimate pleasure from digital stimulation? or do you women insist on having your sweet release via penile penetration exclusively? (you DO know how hard that is to achieve for some out there, don't ya?)

- how often, on average, would you like to have sex or some semblance of sexual actvity per week?

- and ok (this is for ANYONE, guy or gals) - if there are any cartoon characters that you'd like to get your "F on" with, list them here as well...wierdos.

THIS IS THE SEX THREAD - talk about fuckin or be out dis biznatch!

thanks. :bouncy:

Makin\' whoopie - GreasyItalianPrincess - 07-08-2003

is this one of those infomericals that tries to get people to answer questions, but is basically just one advertisement instead? Confusedmug:

Makin\' whoopie - Rooner - 07-08-2003

Id do Jasmine and Esmeralda from the Disney movies.Big Grin

Makin\' whoopie - Metalfan - 07-08-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner

I figured you more as the Pluto/Goofy type.

Makin\' whoopie - Rooner - 07-08-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Metalfan
Quote:Originally posted by Rooner

I figured you more as the Pluto/Goofy type.

DEEK! Im figuring you as a Pinocchio and Quasimodo type, am I right?Big Grin

Makin\' whoopie - MYLF - 07-08-2003

I remember this discussion on length somewhere else, and yes, it can be too long after a while, although what exactly that amount of time is, I'm not sure.

And yes, something other than just pure penetration is a must if you expect the girl to keep coming back for more.

And if a guy sucks in bed, well, if he's awesome everywhere else, I wouldn't cut him off, I'd just try to lead him on the right path.

Makin\' whoopie - Tenbatsuzen - 07-08-2003

Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
is this one of those infomericals that tries to get people to answer questions, but is basically just one advertisement instead? Confusedmug:

Much like Ninny and Benwa balls, you... set it... and forget it!

Makin\' whoopie - Suzie - 07-08-2003

-I would say average desired length is 20-30 minutes, depending on the shape I'm in/ how much work my lazy ass has to do.

-if it's not great but not terrible, I'd give them one more try, especially if they did other things right.

-I like shaved sacks

-Can't really comment on orgasms since I never have them when someone else is in the room!

-I like having some form of sex 2 - 3 times a week.

-definitely Wonder Woman.

Makin\' whoopie - KensPen - 07-08-2003

while flipping through the channels I saw a history of comic books on the History channel I believe....

they spent some time on the erotic subtext of Wonder Woman, and the S&M fetishes that were rampant through the comics.......

(written by a man who lived with both his wife and family in the same house with his girl friend and family)
the last pic showed a winking wonder woman over someones knee getting spanked.