YourMomsBox!
You unentertaining cocks - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: You unentertaining cocks (/showthread.php?tid=3050)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You unentertaining cocks - Sloats - 05-07-2004

Quote:Originally posted by header
Makes sense but would the successful people having more children offset the crappy genepool brought for by kids having kids?

Shouldn't well-to-do folks adopt the kids' kids and raise them 'right' to make things better?

Will successful people with no time for kids really fix the problem if they have more kids and just plunk them in front of the television or with their illegal alian nanny, while they are out on busniess trips?

I read in my Demography book a couple of years back that the generational replactment rate for Americans is around 1.7. You have to be over 2.0 to account for pre-fertility mortality to have a stable population. If it wasn't for the immigrants, the US population would be in a decline.

Header, one of teh main corrolaries of this situtation is the distribution of wealth. The educated family has more time to accumulate wealth and passes it onto a smaller sample. This 'wealth' can also be a paid college education.

I also am in full support of one parent staying home over daycare/ninny/au pair.

Quote:Originally posted by Topper Harley
GODDAMN GOO-BACKS!!!

Thay tuuk are Geobws!!

You unentertaining cocks - Topper Harley - 05-07-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Sloats
Makes sense but would the successful people having more children offset the crappy genepool brought for by kids having kids?

Shouldn't well-to-do folks adopt the kids' kids and raise them 'right' to make things better?

Will successful people with no time for kids really fix the problem if they have more kids and just plunk them in front of the television or with their illegal alian nanny, while they are out on busniess trips?

I read in my Demography book a couple of years back that the generational replactment rate for Americans is around 1.7. You have to be over 2.0 to account for pre-fertility mortality to have a stable population. If it wasn't for the immigrants, the US population would be in a decline.

Header, one of teh main corrolaries of this situtation is the distribution of wealth. The educated family has more time to accumulate wealth and passes it onto a smaller sample. This 'wealth' can also be a paid college education.

I also am in full support of one parent staying home over daycare/<b>ninny</b>/au pair.

i'll be damned if I'll leave my kid home with a ninny. sheesh, kids'll be drunk and stoned all day.

that would explain why the official language of the united states is turning to spanish.

You unentertaining cocks - Rooner - 05-07-2004

My mom quit school in 9th grade. Never had a good job. Caused us to live in poverty so bad that the brothas in the pjs used to tease us for being poor. Didnt value education. Used to do my brothers homework, till it got too advanced for her. She encouraged all of us to quit school. My a 1000 excuses for my sisters poor performance in school. And yet, we are all productive members of society. My brothers both make over 100 gs a year. Im working towards getting back to school and make 40 a year now.

On the flip side, my Aunt graduated, got an excellent job. Had a beautiful house and her kids had every opportunity. They both quit school before high school. One is an alcoholic that has been to jail several times and regularly beats up his mom and sister. His sister is a crackhead that has had 6 kids and gave 3 up for adoption.

Explain your theory now Sloatsy.

It applies to white people.

You unentertaining cocks - header - 05-07-2004

My kid isn't in daycare because well it would be fruitless for my wife to work when her take-home would pay for daycare and maybe a twinkie. But her work would start at noon if she gets hired full time which would put my kid in daycare for a couple hours. Is this okay with you?

Quote:Originally posted by Sloats
It applies to white people.
Whats the difference?

You unentertaining cocks - header - 05-07-2004

difference between what?

My kid isn't in daycare because well it would be fruitless for my wife to work when her take-home would pay for daycare and maybe atwinkie. But her work would start at noon if she gets hired full time which would put my kid in daycare for a couple hours. Is this okay with you?

And the GIP tax would take care of that.

difference between what?

Directed at Sloats. Sorry header.