YourMomsBox!
This Board... - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: This Board... (/showthread.php?tid=728)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

This Board... - sweet angel - 07-02-2003

Quote:Im 26, but lets just say I got WAY too early a start on my teenage years.
Ahhh, a mere pup. :grin2:

And Moosen, I agree -- that was an odd statement.

This Board... - Rooner - 07-02-2003

Quote:Originally posted by sweet angel
Quote:Im 26, but lets just say I got WAY too early a start on my teenage years.
Ahhh, a mere pup. :grin2:

And Moosen, I agree -- that was an odd statement.

But I bes aged beyond my years.

This Board... - Bloody Anus - 07-02-2003

I take full responsibility for everything.

This Board... - Ninny - 07-02-2003

Ok, Tinymike i dont feel i should explain what i did however talking to the Adims i didn't know that they didn't want deleted threads, it was never brought up amongst us, i didn't know they didn't like it. period. that is all.

We can't please everyone....like alot have said previously: "It's a lose-lose situation". I try to be an active Mod but it is hard when you see no one else (among the Mods) doing the same. it somewhat feels like being a partial weight of the board, i know half of the other Mods really don't give a shit and looking at it that why i ask myself "well, why should i care?" But i do, i wasnt outright bashing Ken because frankly i partake in his posts from time to time. I enjoy some of them but other......well others aren't really necessary. I am not saying i have personal problems with Ken, in fact he is a very nice guy and i can understand where he is coming from with his take on the subject.

I let a whole cigarette burn while reading this last page, i seriouslyt hope you're all happy.

This Board... - IrishAlkey - 07-03-2003

I'm so happy to see Bloody Anus.

Good times are ahead.

This Board... - Sleeper - 07-03-2003

I'd rather stare at Alkey's penis than post on this board.

This Board... - JJ - 07-03-2003

Well i happen to agree with the opinion of "If i see a thread i like ill post in it and if i dont like it, i wont post in it." I also agree with Flock that I'd rather see a few responses to a thread of mine than 2 or more pages of utter bullshit.

I think FTL is right on the money with the authority issue. Its a double edged sword regardless.

When i 1st found out about this board i was relieved, but after 2 months or so, its turned into all highjacked chat threads or chat and inside joke threads, for the most part.

I never really post new threads because for the most part, im not too good at starting new topics. Instead, if i find a thread with a topic thats interesting, ill post in it. Other than that, i dunno.

What really pissed me off was the softball thread. Alkey was trying to organize for the next game and his thread got turned into bullshit and when he addressed it, he seemed pretty pissed with the reaction he recieved from the would-be chatters. whatever.

Oh and SA, why do you think i left CDIH after like 3 months there and only like less than 100 posts? cuz it was all cliquey bullshit. After i a while, i knew where i stood with the "in or out".

This Board... - Luna - 07-03-2003

I just started posting here a bit ago. I came here lately and saw this thread and didn't come back until now and I am still somewhat reluctant to say anything, but, here goes anyway.........

Isn't this little chat thread/serious discussion thing a little old and tired? This is a message board, no? It's not a college course. People come here for fun and when you start to dictate how threads should be you inhibit people from doing anything. No, I do not think a thread should be derailed. Have enough respect to go and start another thread if you must derail or talk about something else.

Just my .02 take it for what it's worth. Nothing more nothing less.

This Board... - sweet angel - 07-03-2003

I knew I liked JJ for a reason. Angel

I absolutely agree about the softball game thread. While I wouldn't have been able to attend due to other commitments on the proposed dates and my distance from the site, there's no reason it should have been defiled the way it was. It was there for a specific purpose and that was to get people together. There are plenty of other threads to bullshit in.

This Board... - Luna - 07-03-2003

hehehee.....sorry to defile, but, I gots me a status! Big Grin