YourMomsBox!
Fuck the OA.com super vets....... - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Fuck the OA.com super vets....... (/showthread.php?tid=737)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Fuck the OA.com super vets....... - Metalfan - 07-02-2003

Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
you work? :kiss:

Someone has to work, to make money, to contribute to this country's failing welfare system so lazy sacks of shit such as yourself can stay home and post on message boards all day, no? Rolleyes

Fuck the OA.com super vets....... - GreasyItalianPrincess - 07-02-2003

:kiss:

i work, buttercup.

my, my, someone's been edgy since the week started. decaf baby, decaf. :rofl:

Fuck the OA.com super vets....... - AngelAmy - 07-02-2003

moosen, im saying that the show would get more of a flow of new members...that is if theyd be willing to mention the board on the air once in a while...which i doubt will happen considering what happened with the last one but you never know.

i cant be posting with the same ol tools, i get sick of them...i mean....i love them all!!!!!!!!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Fuck the OA.com super vets....... - Metalfan - 07-02-2003

Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
my, my, someone's been edgy since the week started. decaf baby, decaf. :rofl:

fuck that, then I wouldn't be myself....not to mention the caffeine headaches!!!

Fuck the OA.com super vets....... - Rooner - 07-02-2003

Amy, your eloquence with words is astonishing.

[Tyson]Eloquence, e l e p h a n t s, eloquence

dont make me punch you in the uterus

Fuck the OA.com super vets....... - Rooner - 07-02-2003

No, punch me in da ballies, cause I like dat.

so have we resolved this problem at all pen? can you take your hurtful words back? can we all go somewhere and bang to make up? i think everything that should be said, has been said. we will probably start to repeat ourselves in a bit...well at least i will since my vocabulary is limited hehe. i just want us all to be a somewhat happy family.

Fuck the OA.com super vets....... - Sloats - 07-02-2003

Quote:Originally posted by KensPen
so why and how did it stop.......

"You can't help it. When you get older, your heart dies."

"The riddle of the Holy Grail: The show and the board are one." When the show was just a big hang-out, the board was a big hang out..... and the new guy to the couch who tried too hard gets picked on. When the show got structured, safe, and involved dickloads of money, well what happend to the board? And finally, when egos got too big and no one cared about unwritten rules, what happend then?

Personally, I think the heyday of the board was a lot like the parties: They always seemed more interesting and fun when I read about them than when I was actually there.

the wwf parties kicked so much ass, you have no idea. oh right, we're not living in the past though.......FUCK!!!!!!!!

hey sloats maybe you didnt have fun cause no one wanted to talk to you or cared who you were??????