YourMomsBox!
Greatest OA.com Threads Of All Time - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Greatest OA.com Threads Of All Time (/showthread.php?tid=2504)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Greatest OA.com Threads Of All Time - IrishAlkey - 01-09-2004

I'll clarify.

I don't want anybody living in it, just get a grasp on it.

We've all gone to school, correct? I think the curriculums are set up the way they are for a reason.

Greatest OA.com Threads Of All Time - Keyser Soze - 01-09-2004

those are choose to forget the past are doomed to repeat it.

Greatest OA.com Threads Of All Time - TheDude - 01-09-2004

granted. Just seems to me, alot on what happened on O&A.com seems to be mentioned over and over in so many threads. Remember this and remember that... blah blah blah, yadda yadda.

Greatest OA.com Threads Of All Time - Mister Grumpy Gills - 01-09-2004

Only if you are dating some ho or skank from the board.

Greatest OA.com Threads Of All Time - Rooner - 01-09-2004

Those who do not know the mistakes of the past are doomed to repeat them? That the gist of what you are saying Patrick? I was there, even if for a little while. I lurked for quite a while before I jumped in, I was well recieved, I saw the demise. I think I have enough knowledge of history.

Greatest OA.com Threads Of All Time - Drunken GW - 01-09-2004

those who speak in foreign tongues are often misunderstood

Greatest OA.com Threads Of All Time - The Man - 01-09-2004

Oh no you dih nt!

Greatest OA.com Threads Of All Time - diceisgod - 01-09-2004

I remember when Alkey said, "Hey let King Shit see this." Then he put his big hand on Gonzo's cock or something like that. Thus began the Revolution.

Greatest OA.com Threads Of All Time - IrishAlkey - 01-09-2004

Actually, Keyser said that.

I said that it helps to know what happened here, now that you're here now. Some people have been around a long time and things that happened a while ago are bound to come up. That's life. I don't want a board filled with old gags and it makes me cringe whenever Fhore writes "more gooder", but that's him. He does his thing and adds to whatever conversation in which he's participating. For some reason this is getting to be a bigger issue than I intended it to be by my reply. I was half joking/half serious. You're not interested in this site's past? Fine with me... Sit and stare at the ceiling when a topic comes up from a year ago about something that happened, but don't bitch about old shit being rehashed to which you cannot relate. Wanna' read it? It's there. That's why I keep it there. This board isn't a seperate entity and I don't intend on it to be so. It's a continuation. Hopefully, eventually, a better one.

Specifically, Rooner, you do just fine and carry yourself well. This is pretty much a non-issue with you.

Hope that clears up my thoughts on this.

Greatest OA.com Threads Of All Time - Buttmunch - 01-09-2004

meatflaps?