YourMomsBox!
FINAL PROPOSAL - 8/23 Gathering - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: O&A Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The End (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: FINAL PROPOSAL - 8/23 Gathering (/showthread.php?tid=1058)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

FINAL PROPOSAL - 8/23 Gathering - Hosp - 08-22-2003

At least we Slackers saved our Drama for after the Party. Confusedpin:

Trying to find a way there but I'm already going to something for the US open earlier in the day andI don't know when I'll be done.

FINAL PROPOSAL - 8/23 Gathering - Crunked - 08-22-2003

LOL, 21 & over???? how many people do you expect to come when the majority of o&a's fan base was 16 & under. maybe their mommys & daddys can accompany them...you skateboarders are hilarious & quite pathetic...

FINAL PROPOSAL - 8/23 Gathering - Jimbo - 08-22-2003

moron.

anyway, anyone who needs a lift from the hudson county vicinity or anywhere in between i can help ya out.

FINAL PROPOSAL - 8/23 Gathering - Ollie Obvious - 08-22-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Crunked
LOL, 21 & over???? how many people do you expect to come when the majority of o&a's fan base was 16 & under. maybe their mommys & daddys can accompany them...you skateboarders are hilarious & quite pathetic...

i guess the trailer u listen to Don and Mike from lost power.Tongue

FINAL PROPOSAL - 8/23 Gathering - Wookies Cruel Circus - 08-22-2003

Quote:what time is everyone getting there?

Hmm, good question. Not too far after 3, I'd guess. Better to enjoy some of the beach and sun while it's there!

Quote:may leave early though to catch the football game at my cousin's house who isn't too far from there ..

Seriously, guys, it's PRE-season. 3rd stringers or worse. I don't get it... Besides, what bar in Jersey is not going to carry this "game."
And besides besides, football season isn't really important until after the World Series anyway!

-Jim
(Go Gints!)

FINAL PROPOSAL - 8/23 Gathering - Milfa - 08-22-2003

As much as Shorty and myself wanted to attend this gathering, we can' t seem to function in a crowd without the gas grill, so we can't come.
Ok, kidding. Actually, we are up to our necks in preparing for a small, semi-impromtu nuptials ceremony to take place next Sunday...shhhh, it's a secret-don't tell our moms(and no, I AM NOT pregnant!). We figured that we have the house, the kid, and the dogs, so why not just cut the jugular. Have a few extra drinks for us(more for me, Shorty's a lightweight).
Have fun!:grin2:

FINAL PROPOSAL - 8/23 Gathering - Jimbo - 08-22-2003

Quote:Seriously, guys, it's PRE-season. 3rd stringers or worse. I don't get it... Besides, what bar in Jersey is not going to carry this \"game.\"
i live and breathe jets football. i actually skipped out of work early on thursday to get down to hempstead to see one of the last practices of training camp since i hadn't gone yet this year.... it's a sickness i tell ya :disappointed:

FINAL PROPOSAL - 8/23 Gathering - Wookies Cruel Circus - 08-23-2003

Quote:i live and breathe jets football.

And you haven't suffocated yet?

Big GrinBig Grin

FINAL PROPOSAL - 8/23 Gathering - Jimbo - 08-23-2003

been close...
imagine going to each and every home game of a 1-15 season.....it's tough being a jets fan but the past few years have been good

FINAL PROPOSAL - 8/23 Gathering - Jimbo - 08-23-2003

what area is supposedly everyone meeting in?

looked at this place on the net and it appears to be much bigger than i assumed..