YourMomsBox!
Port Authority to Release Sept. 11th Transcripts - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Port Authority to Release Sept. 11th Transcripts (/showthread.php?tid=1266)

Pages: 1 2

Port Authority to Release Sept. 11th Transcripts - Six-Pack - 08-28-2003

They really should release them just to get everyone to remember what happened. You're 100% right, people have just decided to move on and treat it as business as usual. Its not. People should be outraged, more than they are when there's a never ending line at Starbucks.

Port Authority to Release Sept. 11th Transcripts - Rooner - 08-28-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Six-Pack
They really should release them just to get everyone to remember what happened. You're 100% right, people have just decided to move on and treat it as business as usual. Its not. People should be outraged, more than they are when there's a never ending line at Starbucks.

Therein lies the problem, since many people werent PERSONALLY affected, they can just blow it off.

Port Authority to Release Sept. 11th Transcripts - 60FeetUnderWater - 08-28-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner

Therein lies the problem, since many people werent PERSONALLY affected, they can just blow it off.

On the contrary, we can't be going around acting like rabid dogs. Thats our militarys' job to do so.

What we need to do here is learn from it, become more vigilant and promote healthy discussion about this horrible event whenever/wherever possible.

Pass laws addressing the security of our borders, etc.

The dangerous thing about people being "personally affected" is that they WILL have anger, rage, these things lead to the dark side. Not a good thing.

Days after the shit hit the fan, I can recall people saying things like "fuck all the towelheads! Kill them all!!" and thats just not what we need to promote as a nation.

Our men are already fighting the good fight for us. The media has already taken focus away from that. Why? Because IGNORANCE IS BLISS.

To some folks at least.

I, thankfully, wasn't "personally affected" but I really don't see a need to hear the transcripts. However, there's TRUTH in those tapes and those who want to hear/read it should be allowed to do so.

Who knows? I may change my mind and decide toi read/hear it all and I should have the right to do so.

However, lets not have it rammed down our throats, ok Capt. Media? Just point us in the right direction and those who want to be exposed to such information/resources can know where to go.

Shit, I'm STILL waiting for the Kennedy Assassination files.

Port Authority to Release Sept. 11th Transcripts - Rooner - 08-28-2003

Quote:Originally posted by fhore twentee
Quote:Originally posted by Rooner

On the contrary, we can't be going around acting like rabid dogs. Thats our militarys' job to do so.

What we need to do here is learn from it, become more vigilant and promote healthy discussion about this horrible event whenever/wherever possible.

Pass laws addressing the security of our borders, etc.

The dangerous thing about people being "personally affected" is that they WILL have anger, rage, these things lead to the dark side. Not a good thing.

Days after the shit hit the fan, I can recall people saying things like "fuck all the towelheads! Kill them all!!" and thats just not what we need to promote as a nation.

Our men are already fighting the good fight for us. The media has already taken focus away from that. Why? Because IGNORANCE IS BLISS.

To some folks at least.

I, thankfully wasn't "personally affected" but I really don't see a need to hear the transcripts. However, its TRUTH in those tapes and those who want to hear/read it should be allowed to do so.

But yes, lets not have it rammed down our throats, ok Capt. Media? Just point us in the right direction and those who want to be exposed to such information/resources can know where to go.

Shit, I'm STILL waiting for the Kennedy Assassination files.

Eh, I guess there should be a balance between our two points.

Port Authority to Release Sept. 11th Transcripts - PSYCHOMARKFAN - 09-01-2003

I think they should release the transcripts from 9/11 and despite it being emotionally gut-wrenching for almost everyone in the city and to those who lost loved ones in the Pentagon as well and the plane that went down in Pennsylvania, but they should also release the more graphic footage of people jumping out of the burning towers to remind those left-leaning assholes as to WHY THE FUCK WE'RE DOING WHAT WE'RE DOING!!!!!!!:fire::fire::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: