YourMomsBox!
Getting to know me... - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Newbie Central (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Getting to know me... (/showthread.php?tid=1269)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Getting to know me... - WhiteFolks - 08-28-2003

Although I have not been posting here long and dont know most of you good people. I have 4 (maybe 5 if i search) threads dedicated to me by our wonderfull canuck Toronto Hottie.

So I just want to thank her for dedicated infatuation towards me and for giving me the same hostile enviroment that I encountered at the Kiddie table.

As I see all the Soa'ers come here and also join in on the attacks because of my unfourtanate banning at SOA prohibits me from posting there.

(yeah, im thinking the same thing ME banned from SOA.net, but alas its true... and I clicked on the donation button and everything)

I look foward to a long and meaningfull relationship with all of you.

Getting to know me... - Rooner - 08-28-2003

Quote:Originally posted by WhiteFolks
Although I have not been posting here long and dont know most of you good people. I have 4 (maybe 5 if i search) threads dedicated to me by our wonderfull canuck Toronto Hottie.

So I just want to thank her for dedicated infatuation towards me and for giving me the same hostile enviroment that I encountered at the Kiddie table.

As I see all the Soa'ers come here and also join in on the attacks because of my unfourtanate banning at SOA prohibits me from posting there.

(yeah, im thinking the same thing ME banned from SOA.net, but alas its true... and I clicked on the donation button and everything)

I look foward to a long and meaningfull relationship with all of you.

Never known you to be a pussy, Im disappointed. You always held your own without stoopin to bitch levels. Dont cry about whats happened to you, accept it as a badge of honor. We dont talk other boards here, here there is nowhere but here. Fall in line or get run over.

Aww.. dood your rooned it..

I was waiting for that stupid bitch to comment first.

You suck.

Getting to know me... - 60FeetUnderWater - 08-28-2003

[Image: group_shot.gif]

"There's sand in someones' vagina.

Film at 11."

Aww.. dood your rooned it..

I was waiting for that stupid bitch to comment first.

You suck.

See name.

Know skill.

Man it was part of my master plan you dicks...

I was gonna pull a chris moneymaker, bluffing Sammy Farhar when Sammy is holding 3 jacks and moneymaker is holding Ace high.

but you fucking tools fucked it up, ass jockeys the fucking both of you.

Man it was part of my master plan you dicks...

I was gonna pull a chris moneymaker, bluffing Sammy Farhar when Sammy is holding 3 jacks and moneymaker is holding Ace high.

but you fucking tools fucked it up, ass jockeys the fucking both of you.

Only if its your sweet ass honeybunch. MWAH!

Getting to know me... - Sloats - 08-28-2003

So I have another general group to hate besides RFers?

FUCK. So much hate. So much hate.

Quote:Originally posted by Sloats

I thought you hated EVERYONE equally

Getting to know me... - Sloats - 08-28-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
Quote:Originally posted by Sloats

I thought you hated EVERYONE equally.

I would rather just hate someone just because they are alive then have to deal with associations with groups.

Now if I hate Brain, Lent, and Laz, I'm just an asshole, but if I hate Brain, Lent, and Laz who are black, then I'm a racist asshole.