YourMomsBox!
Guess what I got.......- - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: O&A Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: WOW (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Guess what I got.......- (/showthread.php?tid=1345)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Guess what I got.......- - Wookies Cruel Circus - 09-09-2003

Very nice.

Very nice, indeed!

Thanks Suze!

Guess what I got.......- - The Brain - 09-09-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Suzie
Quote:Originally posted by dru
wow, how'd you do it?

believe it or not, proper diet and exercise!!! For a while it was going great. But after I quit <font color=red>drinking Rum-and-</font>coke the weight loss plateaued and I had to work really hard to stay in the same place. Oh well, at least I'm not gaining....
Jesus Christ, woman, there are impressionable children around here... Wink

Guess what I got.......- - Canadian Tool - 09-09-2003

Nicey Nice!

Guess what I got.......- - dru - 09-09-2003

Quote:Originally posted by The Brain

believe it or not, proper diet and exercise!!! For a while it was going great. But after I quit <font color=red>drinking Rum-and-</font>coke the weight loss plateaued and I had to work really hard to stay in the same place. Oh well, at least I'm not gaining....
Jesus Christ, woman, there are impressionable children around here... Wink

wow suzie. keep up hte good work.

ha ha brain - you rock

Guess what I got.......- - tricia - 09-10-2003

we should go work out together or something, please?

Guess what I got.......- - Suzie - 09-10-2003

I'm going to yoga thing tomorrow night, $10 donation for 9-11 firemen. Wanna come?

Also may be joining Lucille Roberts soon, the one on STeinway has decent classes. Maybe we can get one of those 2 for 1 deals.

Guess what I got.......- - BITENY - 09-10-2003

I'm going to yoga thing tomorrow night, $10 donation for 9-11 firemen. Wanna come?

Also may be joining Lucille Roberts soon, the one on STeinway has decent classes. Maybe we can get one of those 2 for 1 deals.

THEY SUCK!!! Well, the one around me does. I belonged there & what kind of gym stays open until 9pm during the week and 2pm on weekends?? wtf is up with that!?

Guess what I got.......- - Rooner - 09-10-2003

Quote:Originally posted by BITENY

THEY SUCK!!! Well, the one around me does. I belonged there & what kind of gym stays open until 9pm during the week and 2pm on weekends?? wtf is up with that!?

I think you should go to Suzies and check out her new camera.Big Grin

Guess what I got.......- - Suzie - 09-10-2003

Yeah , I used to go in HS, and I think they all have hours like that. It's OK for me during the week cuz if I exercise too close to bedtime I have trouble falling asleep but it does blow on the weekends when I can barely get out of bed before noon, much less out of the house in any condition ready for a workout.

Guess what I got.......- - BITENY - 09-10-2003

Yeah , I used to go in HS, and I think they all have hours like that. It's OK for me during the week cuz if I exercise too close to bedtime I have trouble falling asleep but it does blow on the weekends when I can barely get out of bed before noon, much less out of the house in any condition ready for a workout.

That was my problem, exactly. Getting outta bed at noon & trying to get ready for a workout before 2pm.... Blech.....
Meanwhile I havent been to my gym since 7/1--- NOT too thrilled about it. :fire: