YourMomsBox!
Victims of Trading Spaces - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Visual Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Victims of Trading Spaces (/showthread.php?tid=1562)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Victims of Trading Spaces - Grizzly - 09-30-2003

In the word of Norton. . . .Eeeeuuuucchhhh.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Trading Spaces - bah!

What a bunch of shit. I think I'm stupider for looking at this thread. :mad:

Victims of Trading Spaces - dru - 09-30-2003

Quote:Originally posted by RapeFantasizer
I say we tell george he can't be on the show, beth and I decorate danielle's place and her and her mom decorate mine.

I was kind of disappointed in the \"they hated it\" episodes. They should have had more interaction with the people who hated it. ah well. cant wait for the $100,000 episode on sunday.

And flock, do you remember the first host of while you were out? Anna Bocci? I think shes cuter than Theresa Strasser.

i can't do danielles place cause she has a cat! :disappointed:

anna bocci does commercails all hte time now. i like teresa better. anna never did anything.

Quote:Originally posted by GMANN
I hate you two for making me watch that movie. :fire:

you guys loved it

Victims of Trading Spaces - MYLF - 09-30-2003

I LOVE this show. Anyone see the one where Hildie (who else) got about 6000 fake flowers and stapled them to the walls in a bathroom in lieu of paint or wallpaper? It was hideous.

As for last night, I am SO disappointed, I was expecting at least a solid hour of just home owner disgust, I didn't want to see the actual decorating again. Sad

Victims of Trading Spaces - AngelIllegalImmigrantHater - 09-30-2003

i would do it, but my room is too small....growl

plus all my neighbors suck

Quote:Originally posted by MYLF
I LOVE this show. Anyone see the one where Hildie (who else) got about 6000 fake flowers and stapled them to the walls in a bathroom in lieu of paint or wallpaper? It was hideous.

As for last night, I am SO disappointed, I was expecting at least a solid hour of just home owner disgust, I didn't want to see the actual decorating again. Sad

someone got a little too excited before posting

Victims of Trading Spaces - RapeFantasizer - 09-30-2003

I can't find a better picture of him, but this is Andrew Dan-Jumbo of while you were out. He was voted one of people's sexiest people last year I think.
[Image: andrew17.jpg]

Victims of Trading Spaces - Suzie - 09-30-2003

I thinkmy neighbor and I should be on the show. Lord knows my apartment needs it.

I thought you wanted to be made over by the Fab 5 on Queer Eye?

Quote:Originally posted by Suzie
I thinkmy neighbor and I should be on the show. Lord knows my apartment needs it.

I thought you wanted to be made over by the Fab 5 on Queer Eye?

he needs that too

Victims of Trading Spaces - RapeFantasizer - 09-30-2003

hahahahahaha, he loves that show. I wouldn't mind him being on it though, then my apartment would get redone.