YourMomsBox!
Celebrities you'd enjoy killing in a most horrific fashion - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Visual Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Celebrities you'd enjoy killing in a most horrific fashion (/showthread.php?tid=1624)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Celebrities you\'d enjoy killing in a most horrific fashion - GaryWyze - 10-01-2003

For me, I'd have to go with Jamie Foxx. HBO is playing his stand-up special right now. It doesn't just offend me as a comic, but rather as a human being.

I've watched MTV Cribs. I can deal with fucking Busta Rhymes being a millionaire. I've come to grips with the fact that Carson Daly got to fuck Jennifer Love Hewitt. And that Justin Timberlake banged both Britney Spears and Alyssa Milano. These things happen. I didn't even mind today when I heard that 50 Cent bought Mike Tyson's 22 million dollar mansion. Okay, maybe I minded a little, but the fact that Jamie Foxx - this untalented, unfunny, corny cocksucker - is rich & famous makes me wanna hunt him down and shove AIDS infected electric eels up his ass. And not in a good way!!!

So, which celebrity do you find to be most undeserving?

Celebrities you\'d enjoy killing in a most horrific fashion - Silera - 10-01-2003

Jennifer Lopez.

I'll eleborate how eventually, I'm not decided.

Celebrities you\'d enjoy killing in a most horrific fashion - 60FeetUnderWater - 10-01-2003

John Sterling.

I fuckin can't stand him.

Once I snuffed him out I'd stand over him and yell out:

"Breathing is over....

life is over...

John Sterling's dead...

JOHN OHN OHN OHN OHN STERLING'S DEAD!"

Celebrities you\'d enjoy killing in a most horrific fashion - JimmyBlueEyes - 10-01-2003

Too many to list....

Celebrities you\'d enjoy killing in a most horrific fashion - BITENY - 10-01-2003

Owen Wilson.
His nose bugs the shit out of me.

Celebrities you\'d enjoy killing in a most horrific fashion - GMANN - 10-01-2003

Hugh Grant. I fucking cant stand that limey bastard.

Celebrities you\'d enjoy killing in a most horrific fashion - header - 10-01-2003

The expression on Sean Penn's face always looks like he's smelling some rancid shit. He must be killed.

Celebrities you\'d enjoy killing in a most horrific fashion - Grumpy - 10-01-2003

Quote:Originally posted by JimmyBlueEyes
Too many to list....

what he said....

Celebrities you\'d enjoy killing in a most horrific fashion - Grizzly - 10-02-2003

I'd slaughter Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, the idiots from Whose Line Is It Anyway, everyone involoved in Trading Spaces, Jeanene Garafolo, and a whole bunch of other assholes I can't think to name right now. :fire:

Celebrities you\'d enjoy killing in a most horrific fashion - BITENY - 10-02-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Grizzly
I'd slaughter Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, the idiots from Whose Line Is It Anyway, everyone involoved in Trading Spaces, Jeanene Garafolo, and a whole bunch of other assholes I can't think to name right now. :fire:

:o:disappointed:
How can you not like that show?
OK- Wayne Brady is a bit over the top, but damn the show is funny!!!
Esp. when you're high!!