YourMomsBox!
Why don't some girls like guys going down on them? - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: It's the Bitches That'll Gitcha's (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Why don't some girls like guys going down on them? (/showthread.php?tid=1693)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Why don\'t some girls like guys going down on them? - Sloats - 10-08-2003

Maybe she doesn't want to kiss you afterwards and get her vag-slime shoved into her mouth.....

My advice is to dump her and find a girl with less baggage.

Why don\'t some girls like guys going down on them? - Six-Pack - 10-08-2003

Quote:Originally posted by sweet angel
Oral sex involves a closeness/intimacy that plain intercourse doesn't.

Yeah, its called smell.

Why don\'t some girls like guys going down on them? - AngelIllegalImmigrantHater - 10-08-2003

i thought that same thing once, baux, but once i had a friends with benefits thing going with someone i found it to work out just fine. after a while i did find that i wanted more then just that, but for a while it was just what i needed.

Why don\'t some girls like guys going down on them? - Hawt Baux - 10-08-2003

Quote:Originally posted by AngelIllegalImmigrantHater
i thought that same thing once, baux, but once i had a friends with benefits thing going with someone i found it to work out just fine. after a while i did find that i wanted more then just that, but for a while it was just what i needed.

Yes but in the end it went awry.

I'm not going to presume to know about these type of situations(i.e. fuck buddys) because frankly, i don't and honestly, i really don't want or care to.

Why don\'t some girls like guys going down on them? - IrishAlkey - 10-08-2003

You lika' de juice?

De juice is good?

Why don\'t some girls like guys going down on them? - Lush - 10-08-2003

Are you kidding me???? I love to get oral and it makes me hornier. I love to pull a guy up from my crotch and then fuck me. It makes sex better.

Why don\'t some girls like guys going down on them? - sweet angel - 10-08-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Hawt Baux
Quote:Originally posted by sweet angel
Oral sex involves a closeness/intimacy that plain intercourse doesn't.

You're kidding me right?
Not at all. I'll get back to you when I can find the right words to explain it.

Why don\'t some girls like guys going down on them? - The Brain - 10-08-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Lush
I love to get oral and it makes me hornier. I love to pull a guy up from my crotch and then fuck me. It makes sex better.
How YOU doin'? Wink

Why don\'t some girls like guys going down on them? - bigdikblack - 10-09-2003

Thank you, LUSH, that's what I'm talkin' about!!

"My type of gal !!" Confusedpin:

Why don\'t some girls like guys going down on them? - RapeFantasizer - 10-09-2003

Quote:Maybe she doesn't want to kiss you afterwards and get her vag-slime shoved into her mouth.....
That's not it at all. I'll go down on a guy after he's inside of me if he prefers to cum in my mouth. My vagina juice doesn't bother me in the least. I don't think it has to do with intimacy, I have no problem with that.

And as far as fuck buddies go, I'm all for it. It is possible to have them without feelings involved. I couldn't imagine not having sex except in serious relationships, you could end up going for too long of a time without it. But to each his own.