YourMomsBox!
ARRGRRRRHHHHHH! FU!!! - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: O&A Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: FU! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: ARRGRRRRHHHHHH! FU!!! (/showthread.php?tid=1761)

Pages: 1 2

ARRGRRRRHHHHHH! FU!!! - 60FeetUnderWater - 10-13-2003

Rangers....Giants....you all played like ASSHOLES this past weekend. You sons of bitches.

Rangers - what the fuck happened?? You guys seemed to understand the system, going up 3-1 on the Wild before collapsing and losing the game...ASSHOLES!

Then, THEN you go out and embarrass yourselves by losing 5-0 the next night??? DICKS!! Play the fuckin system you fuckin fucks!!

Now, my Giants...

How many fuckin turnovers do you expect to have this season?? Looking to break records?? YOU FUCKS!!

STOP TURNING THE FUCKIN BALL OVER!!!!!!! fuckin KRYST!! Hold on to the fuckin' BALL!!!!!!! Underachieving pieces of shit, get your fuckin' heads in gear, NOW!!!!

Assholes. Y'all pretty much put a damper on my entire weekend. Assholes.

Fuck y'all. Stop making it so hard to be a Rangers/Giants fan.

Thursday - Rangers, you fuckers better fuckin' win at home.

Sunday - Giants, you lose to the Eagles and I swear to the almighty, I will find one of you and piss on you AND your women if she be present.

WIN YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!! WIN!!!!!!

fuckin' dickheads.

ARRGRRRRHHHHHH! FU!!! - BITENY - 10-13-2003

Something to calm you down, darling...
[Image: bong.jpg]

ARRGRRRRHHHHHH! FU!!! - Rooner - 10-13-2003

Let me give you a taste of whats to come.

Quote:DIG

Get a life faggot, quit living through the Giants.

Quote:The Man

Try better burger. You suck.

Hope that helps.

:lol: :lol:

yeah, that helped. Wink

:lol:

ARRGRRRRHHHHHH! FU!!! - BARRY MANILOW - 10-13-2003

You should try going with WINNING teams.

Try the NJ Devils and Dallas Cowboys.

Should be easy turning to the Devils, being a Jersey boy and all...

And the Cowboys have your old coach, Tuna alone should be reason enough to root for the Boyz!:lol:

ARRGRRRRHHHHHH! FU!!! - Drunken GW - 10-13-2003

who the fuck can watch hockey with football and baseball on
i can't get into hockey for another 4 weeks

ARRGRRRRHHHHHH! FU!!! - 23Scadoo - 10-13-2003

Rangers - maybe if your captain was born in this century they'd be a lil better...

GIANTS - Maybe if your star running back would spend a lil more time on the practice field and then go home and rest, instead of trying to get on every TV and radio show he can over the course of a week, he'd be a little better prepared in the games and fumble less...

Quote:Originally posted by Drunken GW
who the fuck can watch hockey with football and baseball on
i can't get into hockey for another 4 weeks

I can. I love hockey. Its not like either game was on football sunday...and my Mets baseball season ended back in June.

Scadoo - eat me. Tiki's fumble was NOT the reason why we lost yesterday. And Mark Messier is one of the greatest team leaders in all of sports, you ass. He was not the reason why we lost the first 2 games this season. I'd discuss this further with you but you're not even a real hockey enthusiast. It would be like discussing physics with a monkey.

Barry - Kindly bite your tongue sir. I don't "go with winning teams". There's enough bandwagon faggot fans of the Stinkees, Devils, Cowboys, Lakers, etc to go around. Fuck the Devils and Cowboys up their collective goatasses. Oh, and the Stinkees too - fuckin' Zimmer...what an ass.

ARRGRRRRHHHHHH! FU!!! - GMANN - 10-13-2003

You think youre pissed now ??? Remember ..............basketball season is soon upon us. Lets go Knicks!

ARRGRRRRHHHHHH! FU!!! - Drunken GW - 10-13-2003

college football = college football saturdays