YourMomsBox!
Ummm, not really much I can say here. - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Ummm, not really much I can say here. (/showthread.php?tid=1831)

Pages: 1 2

Ummm, not really much I can say here. - Rooner - 10-20-2003

Woman gets probation for chasing kids with dildo

Carl Hessler Jr. , Mercury Staff Writer 10/20/2003

NORRISTOWN -- A 36-year-old West Pottsgrove woman will serve probation for showing an artificial penis to three children, chasing them and hitting one girl on the head with it.

Linda Schultz, of the 400 block of Glasgow Street, was sentenced to nine months’ probation Wednesday after she pleaded no contest to three summary harassment charges in Montgomery County Court.

Judge Maurino J. Rossanese Jr. ordered Schultz to undergo a psychological evaluation and to abide by any treatment that may be recommended by probation officials. The judge also ordered Schultz to have no contact with the three children.

A no contest plea is not an admission of guilt. It is an acknowledgment that prosecutors have enough evidence to convict. Under state law, a no contest plea is treated the same as a conviction for sentencing purposes.

"This behavior is reprehensible. It’s inexcusable, and we won’t tolerate it," said Assistant District Attorney Aliena Gerhard.

Gerhard said prosecutors are pleased that Schultz will have to undergo counseling and stay away from the children.

"The commonwealth wanted to spare the children from having to testify against her because they were terrified of her," Gerhard said, adding that prosecutors are satisfied with the outcome.

Gerhard praised West Pottsgrove police for bringing charges against Schultz.

"The investigation was launched in order to protect the children of the community from acts of this type," said West Pottsgrove Police Officer Steven Ziegler, who attended Wednesday’s hearing.

Charges of corruption of minors and open lewdness were dismissed in exchange for the plea.

According to state law, the harassment charges to which Schultz pleaded no contest maintained that Schultz engaged in a course of conduct that served no legitimate purpose and that alarmed or seriously annoyed other people.

West Pottsgrove police initiated an investigation of Schultz last October after a parent of one of the children reported that Schultz acted improperly with two children, a 7-year-old boy and an 8-year-old girl, according to a criminal complaint.

Schultz, according to the arrest affidavit, allegedly placed an artificial penis through an opening in her shorts, pretending to have a penis, while in the company of the two children in a West Pottsgrove residence in June 2002.

"The defendant went as far as to chase the children around with the dildo, hitting (the girl) on the head with it," Ziegler wrote in the affidavit of probable cause.

The two children told an adult about the incident in October, according to court records. Police said that the children were traumatized by the act and that one of the children repeatedly mimicked the conduct and had to receive counseling.

During the investigation, police also discovered a 15-year-old girl who told authorities Schultz threw an artificial penis at her and made a lewd comment to her while she was in Schultz’s company last year, according to the criminal complaint.

http://www.pottsmerc.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=10345893&BRD=1674&PAG=461&dept_id=18041&rfi=6

Ummm, not really much I can say here. - header - 10-20-2003

This lady sounds like a laugh riot.

Ummm, not really much I can say here. - header - 10-20-2003

This guy sounds like a winner too.

Quote:BORDEAUX, France (Reuters) - A French judge was placed under official investigation for \"sexual exposure\" in a courtroom, prosecutors said on Friday, after a newspaper reported the judge masturbated while a lawyer pleaded her case.

The 39-year old judge masturbated for several minutes on Wednesday while listening to a female lawyer addressing the court in a case dealing with a dispute between neighbors, regional paper La Charente Libre said.

One of the paper's reporters saw the judge \"making unambiguous gestures after discretely lifting his judicial robe and opening his trousers,\" it said.

The judge was temporarily suspended from his professional duties and examined by a psychiatrist, a prosecutor in the southwestern town of Angouleme said.

Ummm, not really much I can say here. - AJ in DC - 10-20-2003

Quote:A 36-year-old West Pottsgrove woman will serve probation for showing an artificial penis to three children, chasing them and hitting one girl on the head with it.

Talk about getting coldcocked.

Ummm, not really much I can say here. - 60FeetUnderWater - 10-20-2003

I don't understand what the problem is.

kids gotta learn about "the birds and the bees" eventually...

Ummm, not really much I can say here. - Toronto Hottie - 10-21-2003

That's illegal?

Whodda thunk?

There goes my weekend plans.

Ummm, not really much I can say here. - GMANN - 10-21-2003

Isnt this how Silera punishes her kids on a daily basis ?????

Ummm, not really much I can say here. - Rooner - 10-21-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Toronto Hottie
That's illegal?

Whodda thunk?

I somehow KNEW you wouldnt have a problem with this.

Ummm, not really much I can say here. - 23Scadoo - 10-21-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
Woman gets probation for chasing kids with dildo

Carl Hessler Jr. , Mercury Staff Writer 10/20/2003

NORRISTOWN -- A 36-year-old West Pottsgrove woman will serve probation for showing an artificial penis to three children, chasing them and hitting one girl on the head with it.

Linda Schultz, of the 400 block of Glasgow Street, was sentenced to nine months’ probation Wednesday after she pleaded no contest to three summary harassment charges in Montgomery County Court.

Judge Maurino J. Rossanese Jr. ordered Schultz to undergo a psychological evaluation and to abide by any treatment that may be recommended by probation officials. The judge also ordered Schultz to have no contact with the three children.

A no contest plea is not an admission of guilt. It is an acknowledgment that prosecutors have enough evidence to convict. Under state law, a no contest plea is treated the same as a conviction for sentencing purposes.

\"This behavior is reprehensible. It’s inexcusable, and we won’t tolerate it,\" said Assistant District Attorney Aliena Gerhard.

Gerhard said prosecutors are pleased that Schultz will have to undergo counseling and stay away from the children.

\"The commonwealth wanted to spare the children from having to testify against her because they were terrified of her,\" Gerhard said, adding that prosecutors are satisfied with the outcome.

Gerhard praised West Pottsgrove police for bringing charges against Schultz.

\"The investigation was launched in order to protect the children of the community from acts of this type,\" said West Pottsgrove Police Officer Steven Ziegler, who attended Wednesday’s hearing.

Charges of corruption of minors and open lewdness were dismissed in exchange for the plea.

According to state law, the harassment charges to which Schultz pleaded no contest maintained that Schultz engaged in a course of conduct that served no legitimate purpose and that alarmed or seriously annoyed other people.

West Pottsgrove police initiated an investigation of Schultz last October after a parent of one of the children reported that Schultz acted improperly with two children, a 7-year-old boy and an 8-year-old girl, according to a criminal complaint.

Schultz, according to the arrest affidavit, allegedly placed an artificial penis through an opening in her shorts, pretending to have a penis, while in the company of the two children in a West Pottsgrove residence in June 2002.

\"The defendant went as far as to chase the children around with the dildo, hitting (the girl) on the head with it,\" Ziegler wrote in the affidavit of probable cause.

The two children told an adult about the incident in October, according to court records. Police said that the children were traumatized by the act and that one of the children repeatedly mimicked the conduct and had to receive counseling.

During the investigation, police also discovered a 15-year-old girl who told authorities Schultz threw an artificial penis at her and made a lewd comment to her while she was in Schultz’s company last year, according to the criminal complaint.

http://www.pottsmerc.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=10345893&BRD=1674&PAG=461&dept_id=18041&rfi=6

MOM? :disappointed:

Ummm, not really much I can say here. - Toronto Hottie - 10-21-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
Quote:Originally posted by Toronto Hottie
That's illegal?

Whodda thunk?

I somehow KNEW you wouldnt have a problem with this.

1 year together and we could already get divorced. Wink

I say, with all the SHIT in today's world, if all she's doing is chasing them around with it, let her be already.