YourMomsBox!
24 - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Visual Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: 24 (/showthread.php?tid=1883)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

24 - header - 01-07-2004

Is that because the salazars are predictible and boring?

24 - Keyser Soze - 01-07-2004

yeah. but that bitch with the DSLs is HOT!

24 - Sloats - 01-07-2004

Yeah, what a shock that Nina popped out. 24 = Terminator. The third installment is following the same formula and plot twist as the second one....

24 - header - 01-07-2004

I just hope we get to find out what jack whispered in ninas ear last episode. Plus I think Jack leading the salazars on a chase of nina will be full of fun. Though it looks like they catch up with her or vice versa in the next episode.

24 - Flock of Moosen - 01-09-2004

Alright, I'm confused now. How is it that Nina is even out free, let alone involved in purchasing a deadly virus?

Last I remember she was shot and captured in Season 2 just as she was about to kill Jack. I know Palmer gave her a pardon, but I never thought they would really stick to that deal.
Thank God it's only a show, otherwise people would be saying Americans are idiots. Oh wait, they already do that. Nevermind. :biggrin:

24 - mrcrowley1206 - 01-09-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
Alright, I'm confused now. How is it that Nina is even out free, let alone involved in purchasing a deadly virus?

Last I remember she was shot and captured in Season 2 just as she was about to kill Jack. I know Palmer gave her a pardon, but I never thought they would really stick to that deal.
Thank God it's only a show, otherwise people would be saying Americans are idiots. Oh wait, they already do that. Nevermind. :biggrin:

Youre right. With her track record as a traitor,you would think the FBI or CIA would watch her a bit closer.:puzzled:

24 - Flock of Moosen - 01-09-2004

Quote:Originally posted by mrcrowley1206
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen

Youre right. With her track record as a traitor,you would think the FBI or CIA would watch her a bit closer.:puzzled:

Damn, that just got me thinking. With this show's penchant for throwing curves at you that you never expected I wouldn't be surprised to find out Nina is actually working with them as well to get the virus. It could be a provision of her pardon. Granted it's a long shot, but anything is possible on this show.

24 - madmick - 01-09-2004

Nina wanted Jack shot dead. She warned them that he's a do-gooder, but they didn't listen!

Wonder if she's going to rape Jack next week?

24 - header - 01-09-2004

She's working for Sheri and/or Palmer's brother/chief of staff guy.

24 - header - 01-14-2004

It's all coming together nicely. Though I must say that thus far in the season I don't think this one is as exciting as the first two seasons yet.

We now have a week to mourn the death of Claudia.