YourMomsBox!
Who fakes? - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: It's the Bitches That'll Gitcha's (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Who fakes? (/showthread.php?tid=1947)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Who fakes? - RapeFantasizer - 11-13-2003

I think it's pretty well known on the board that I can orgasm easier than 99.99% of women out there. I love this gift that I've been given, and wouldn't want it to change for the world. There has been 2 occasions, however, that I have had to fake it. Basically, I did it because many times guys will try to hold in their own orgasm until they know the girl came, and I was so bored with the sex, I wanted it over as soon as possible. To answer you all before you ask, before the act began, I thought I would have been into it, so I went ahead. But it proceeded to be the worst sex ever, and I became quickly bored with it. As for guys faking it, I don't like having sex when the guy doesn't cum, I feel it isn't fair (except when under the influence of drugs or alcohol, then I understand) but I'd rather know he didn't cum than have him fake it. (that way I know I owe him for next time)

Who fakes? - Contra - 12-15-2003

I faked one time when I was drunk and couldn't complete. I usually just confess, but she was really into it and I didn't want to upset her. So I took off the condom and ran for the bathroom before she could see it.

Who fakes? - Rooner - 12-15-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Crack Hitler
i have faked a few in the past. usually i was a little too drunk. i wanted to cum honest i did, but after a while i just got too tired to keep on pounding. so i would roll them over doggystyle and crank away for a few more minutes, then pull out and act like i came in my hand or a sock or something if i wasn't wearing a condom. i feel bad, just like guys feel like losers if they can't make a girl get off, girls feel the same way if they can't get the guy off. why make a girl feel bad if its because you had a few too many at the bar and just couldn't get to the big finale'. the sex is still great and they should feel happy that they were making me feel good.

Look at that, Crack and I have somthing in common. That was the only time Ive faked it. Often Id get so drunk that Id go on auto pilot. And any man that can last a while can tell you, alot of women SAY they want hours of sex, but that translates to 40 minutes to maybe an hour of sex. After that, you can actually see them thinking "OH MY GOD, HES NEVER GONNA CUM!"

Who fakes? - Sloats - 12-15-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
Quote:Originally posted by Crack Hitler
i have faked a few in the past. usually i was a little too drunk. i wanted to cum honest i did, but after a while i just got too tired to keep on pounding. so i would roll them over doggystyle and crank away for a few more minutes, then pull out and act like i came in my hand or a sock or something if i wasn't wearing a condom. i feel bad, just like guys feel like losers if they can't make a girl get off, girls feel the same way if they can't get the guy off. why make a girl feel bad if its because you had a few too many at the bar and just couldn't get to the big finale'. the sex is still great and they should feel happy that they were making me feel good.

Look at that, Crack and I have somthing in common. That was the only time Ive faked it. Often Id get so drunk that Id go on auto pilot. And any man that can last a while can tell you, alot of women SAY they want hours of sex, but that translates to 40 minutes to maybe an hour of sex. After that, you can actually see them thinking "OH MY GOD, HES NEVER GONNA CUM!"

Either that or they dry up and you start ripping apart the vaginal wall.

Who fakes? - 60FeetUnderWater - 12-15-2003

[Charles Kurant (sp?)]
we leeeeaave you...with the sounds...of a dry vaginal wall being torn apart...

Who fakes? - The Man - 12-16-2003

I've faked it.

Sometimes I just can't finish. Usually its after the 5th or 6th time in a day.

Who fakes? - GreasyItalianPrincess - 12-16-2003

Does DIG forgive you?

Who fakes? - The Man - 12-16-2003

Wow. I was expecting a fat chick joke.

This place is zany

Who fakes? - GreasyItalianPrincess - 12-16-2003

i like to mix up the predictable responses. Wink

Who fakes? - Suzie - 12-16-2003

I faked it on Saturday night. It wasn't bad but it was taking a while and he said he wouldn't ill I did so eventually it was time to get it over with.