YourMomsBox!
Clowns to the left of me...jokers to the right - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: O&A Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: FU! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Clowns to the left of me...jokers to the right (/showthread.php?tid=2263)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Clowns to the left of me...jokers to the right - 60FeetUnderWater - 12-11-2003

surrounded by idiots.

Dear co-workers,

Fuck off, all of you. (well, there are exceptions., I do like a couple of you...)

But, for the rest of y'all, I have headphones on all day for a reason...

SO I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE LIKES OF YOU!!

I don't care about your house not having heat.

I don't care about your shock at seeing so much rain on your way to work.

I sure as hell can give two shits about your life away from work under any circumstances.

I don't give a crap about you playing guitar for your local church. Just because I'm a drummer in my own band, that doesn't mean I want to be entertained by stories of yesteryear, when you were a lil pup, trying to play guitar for GOD. :barf:

If you interrupt me from my flow (and I have to take my headphones off), don't saying "I don't mean to bother you" because guess what? You already have. Once I have to press "pause" on my CD player, thats it, game over, you've bothered me. So, say what you have to say to me and piss off.

AND if you ARE going to disturb me, it better be for work related reasons.

I don't need to hear you bitch and complain about your cummute, or about the fact that "moving into a new place is hard"

You are a CO-WORKER of mine, thatrs it, nothing more nor less.

Take your humpback, size 2 feet havin ass and go bitch to someone else.

And another thing...if you are not going to wear headphones while you sit next to me at least CHANGE YOUR FUCKIN CD EVERY SO OFTEN!! Do I really need to hear the same fuckin songs ALL DAY LONG??

And bitch, let me tell YOU something. I don't ever lose my paperwork; why is it that you happen to lose YOUR shit once or twice a week?? Get organazized you dumb bitch!! Stop bothering me for my paperwork to photocopy. Stop losing YOUR shit.

Thank you, fuck off, have a good day.

Clowns to the left of me...jokers to the right - Rooner - 12-11-2003

Baby

Clowns to the left of me...jokers to the right - header - 12-11-2003

So I was driving in to work today and there was a fucking 2-mile backup. I assumed it was for an accident but by the time I got to the area that was causing the delay I realized it was a 6-inch deep puddle. A FUCKING PUDDLE! I waited in line while everyone gingerly manuevered through a fucking puddle? What the fuck was that?

Wait what were you saying?

Clowns to the left of me...jokers to the right - diceisgod - 12-11-2003

If you had any balls you'd tell THEM how you feel.

Clowns to the left of me...jokers to the right - 60FeetUnderWater - 12-11-2003

I do have balls but I also have "professional courtesy", jackass.

oh, yeah...almost forgot to tell off the rumor slut.

Look bitch, just last week you told me our contract wasn't getting resigned and that we would all be out of a job by early next year. What the fuck do you have to say now that they announced yesterday that the contract was extended for FIVE YEARS? huh?

Keep your fuckin rumors to yourself, slut.

Header, posting about such things here is one thing...I don't come to this place to NOT read shit, ya know? But while at work, I can't express enough how much I enjoy to be left ALONE to do my job.

All I need is my pepsi, my tunes and zero interruptions...when I want a distraction away from the cubicle, I either take a lil walk or I log into the boards or do some e-mailing.

Clowns to the left of me...jokers to the right - Rooner - 12-11-2003

Quote:Originally posted by diceisgod
If you had any balls you'd tell THEM how you feel.

Just like you would, right big man? Rolleyes

Clowns to the left of me...jokers to the right - Grumpy - 12-11-2003

.....ZZZZZZIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG..............

Clowns to the left of me...jokers to the right - header - 12-11-2003

Cubciles would be hell. I used to have a big front office (yeah we're in a two story colonial house turned office) but it was a front office nonetheless. Then a newly crowned attorney moved in and I turned into Milton and they made my move my shit into an adjacent room which is a glorified file closet. It's great I stay in here with my music, food, drink and internet tooling. I only leave this little office when I need to stretch my legs and everyone knows this here.

Clowns to the left of me...jokers to the right - Suzie - 12-11-2003

My firm represents HIGH net worth individuals. Yesterday a client authorized me to purchase a $9,000 Hermes bag for his wife. I shopped around and founf the same pocketbook for "only" $7500.
No iask you, shouldn't I get the money I saved him???

Clowns to the left of me...jokers to the right - Faceman - 12-11-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Suzie
My firm represents HIGH net worth individuals. Yesterday a client authorized me to purchase a $9,000 Hermes bag for his wife. I shopped around and founf the same pocketbook for \"only\" $7500.
No iask you, shouldn't I get the money I saved him???

Flash him some titties and maybe it'll come true:nod: