YourMomsBox!
You know one thing that I've always wondered on this board? Just how long can a topic title be? That one in the music - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: You know one thing that I've always wondered on this board? Just how long can a topic title be? That one in the music (/showthread.php?tid=2382)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You know one thing that I\'ve always wondered on this board? Just how long can a topic title be? That one in the music - Suzie - 12-22-2003

so it is a real word!!! Those analysts aren't so stupid after all.

You know one thing that I\'ve always wondered on this board? Just how long can a topic title be? That one in the music - JimmyBlueEyes - 12-22-2003

I sense the song that never ends coming up here.

You know one thing that I\'ve always wondered on this board? Just how long can a topic title be? That one in the music - The Man - 12-23-2003

this really is a brilliant idea that could revolutionize the taxi industry in New York.

don't gloss over it. Feel free to drink it in and discuss.

There would be many positive reprocussions if this were to be implemented. The only negative is that it would hurt poor people, who really don't deserve to be helped anyway.

You know one thing that I\'ve always wondered on this board? Just how long can a topic title be? That one in the music - Suzie - 12-23-2003

I learned a new word reading my retirement book on the way home tonite: passel. I will now always use it in place of plethora.

You know one thing that I\'ve always wondered on this board? Just how long can a topic title be? That one in the music - sweet angel - 12-23-2003

The word "prig" has always been a favorite of mine.

You know one thing that I\'ve always wondered on this board? Just how long can a topic title be? That one in the music - GMANN - 12-23-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Suzie
I learned a new word reading my retirement book on the way home tonite: passel. I will now always use it in place of plethora.

So........

Would you say I had a plethora of pinatas ???

Big Grin

You know one thing that I\'ve always wondered on this board? Just how long can a topic title be? That one in the music - Rooner - 12-23-2003

Quote:Originally posted by GMANN

So........

Big Grin
THIEF! I used that yesterday.

You know one thing that I\'ve always wondered on this board? Just how long can a topic title be? That one in the music - Black Lazerus - 12-23-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner

Yeah he did

So........

Big Grin
THIEF! I used that yesterday.

You know one thing that I\'ve always wondered on this board? Just how long can a topic title be? That one in the music - Suzie - 12-23-2003

So........

Big Grin

Yeah I was just gonna say, hasn't that been quoted recently?

You know one thing that I\'ve always wondered on this board? Just how long can a topic title be? That one in the music - Sloats - 12-23-2003

So tell me about your retirement book, Suz. Theory or Benefit? DB or DC?