YourMomsBox!
You know one thing that I've always wondered on this board? Just how long can a topic title be? That one in the music - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: You know one thing that I've always wondered on this board? Just how long can a topic title be? That one in the music (/showthread.php?tid=2382)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You know one thing that I\'ve always wondered on this board? Just how long can a topic title be? That one in the music - Rooner - 12-23-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Suzie
I used efficacy twice last week in my sister's sociology paper.

So you wrote your sisters paper?

You know one thing that I\'ve always wondered on this board? Just how long can a topic title be? That one in the music - The Man - 12-23-2003

you deciphered that all by yourself, did you? And only in about 12 hours

You know one thing that I\'ve always wondered on this board? Just how long can a topic title be? That one in the music - Rooner - 12-23-2003

Quote:Originally posted by The Man
you deciphered that all by yourself, did you? And only in about 12 hours

Im smaht.

You know one thing that I\'ve always wondered on this board? Just how long can a topic title be? That one in the music - Suzie - 12-23-2003

I didn't write it per se, I just helped!

And the book is an in-depth overview of "IRAs, 401(k)s & Other Retirement Plans", thanks for asking. Fascinating stuff, good to curl up in bed with.

You know one thing that I\'ve always wondered on this board? Just how long can a topic title be? That one in the music - The Man - 12-23-2003

I get to take my series 7 in February. I'm so excited. I even get to start studying a full week before the test.

You know one thing that I\'ve always wondered on this board? Just how long can a topic title be? That one in the music - Suzie - 12-23-2003

Need a study buddy? I have to do Series 65.
They started me on Series 7 but I managed to beg it down 2 levels. Still have the textbook if you need to borrow.

no thanks. My company is paying for all that stuff. I take a week off and study and then take the test. Series 63 a bit after that.

63 will be a breeze after you've mastered the 7.

You know one thing that I\'ve always wondered on this board? Just how long can a topic title be? That one in the music - Sloats - 12-23-2003

401(k) have destroyed retirement security in this nation.

193x is more than 414 xt to the third power of 63.76 and 4.96