YourMomsBox!
Janet Jackson's boob - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Visual Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Janet Jackson's boob (/showthread.php?tid=2636)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Janet Jackson\'s boob - Black Lazerus - 02-05-2004

Breakin out the Ice-Cube
I missed rooner

Janet Jackson\'s boob - Rooner - 02-05-2004

Can my blackness for the month of February be doubted?

Janet Jackson\'s boob - Keyser Soze - 02-05-2004

Calista Flockheart is fucking ugly.

I don't dig emaciated chicks. I said before Jessica Alba was one of my ideal women. Shes thick in the right areas, but far from fat.

But this is all subterfuge for the dumb statements you made in this thread. You don't have to be WORDY.

Let me make it simple for you.

You said:

""really...ugly women" don't become Hollywood stars."

Whoppi Goldberg, for example, is really ugly. Now you could go and play the opinion card but thats just silly. Lets not kid ourselves here, if you took a survey of the people on this board, I would bet that more than 80% would say that Whoopi is really ugly. I could give you a number of other Hollywood stars that are really ugly. So don't go and say its opinion. She fucking ugly, alright?

Then you go on to say that fat women are attractive. I would venture to say this is a minority opinion. You went on to use 125 as an example, now while I don't know if i'd be attracted to a 5'6" chick that weighs 125 (someone get me a chart) I would venture to say that person is not necessarily fat.

What you are doing is using asinine examples to prove a point that is laughable. Your case is borderline retarded.

Janet Jackson\'s boob - 60FeetUnderWater - 02-05-2004

show me the quote where I said "fat people are attractive". I made a point that an overweight person can have a pretty face...nice leap you took there, Knieval. (sp?)

You need to run for office sometime - you are great at twisting others peoples words around to better meet your needs.

So ok, Whoopi is "ugly" by YOUR standards and yes, perhaps the standards of "80% of the board"...that STILL makes it an OPINION.

not a fact.

Read what Alkey described as "really ugly people"....you jackass.

He understood my point, and so did others. That should tell you something right there. And again - PAY ATTENTION fuckwad. I clarified earlier that 125lbs is NOT fat (on a 5'6" person).

Fuckin' selective readers annoy the piss out of me.

Read. Think. Post. It's not that hard, you David Lee Roth wanna-be.

Oh, and you're gonna list other ugly hollywood stars...like Nicole Kidman??

Rolleyes

nigga puhleez.

Janet Jackson\'s boob - header - 02-05-2004

Admit it. Flockhart is fucking nasty.

I never claimed that she was some sex goodess.

what the fuck?

is this "National Put Words in People's Mouths Week"?

Janet Jackson\'s boob - Rooner - 02-05-2004

All women are beautiful. Damn you all for turning them into objects view solely on their looks. You are all shallow.

Ok, which board woman wants to do me for showing some faux-chivalry?

Janet Jackson\'s boob - Keyser Soze - 02-05-2004

No you should run for office for saying one thing and then saying it means something else.

What does an overweight person having a pretty face have to do with this discussion? Does that have anything to do with your point that "really ugly women can't be hollywood stars"???

Alkey does NOT get your point and he will respond to back me up. I think the only moron who agrees with you is the biggest dolt on the planet, Sweet Angel.

Yes its an opinion, but your opinon is DUMB and that IS the point.

If you think that.....

[Image: 2.jpg]

is not a really ugly woman well then your opinion really is questionable.

Janet Jackson\'s boob - header - 02-05-2004

I propose a probe into what was really said when! Where's Ken Starr.

Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey

I understood that.

Rolleyes

fuckin' selective reader.

and AGAIN....I said that there are FAR UGLIER PEOPLE on this planet than Bates, Whoopi, all the other "exhibits" mentioned, etc

and THOSE ugly people DO NOT become hollywood stars.

I tried to go to uglypeople.com last night but for some reason or other, I couldn't get on. I would have posted pics of "really ugly people" so you can FINALLY understand what I meant.

You probably insist on singing because you're too fuckin stupid/dense to learn scales or rudiments.