YourMomsBox!
check out these tunes i recorded - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Spaghetti Junction (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: check out these tunes i recorded (/showthread.php?tid=2790)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

check out these tunes i recorded - Topper Harley - 03-12-2004

Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWater
Quote:Originally posted by Topper Harley

s'all good. While you're at it, can you add a little spongemonkey flair to it?

I'll scream out "they got a pepper barrrr" just for you. Inbetween a song, of course.

not good enough. It's gotta be on the EP

check out these tunes i recorded - Rooner - 03-12-2004

Quote:Originally posted by header
Quote:Come play the barn door in Wilmington, De and I may show up.

I'd have to look into it honestly though the scene might have changed since I've last been. THe place used to fucking rock though.

There are quite a few places down the faggy ass Rehobeth and Ocean City MD isnt far from that and they have TONS of good clubs that support that style of music. I miss OC. 24 hour bus service for a dollar for all the drunks.

check out these tunes i recorded - header - 03-12-2004

What if he dresses up as a spongemonkey?

check out these tunes i recorded - 60FeetUnderWater - 03-12-2004

:lol:

no way I'll dress up as one but I'll see if I can convince the fellas to support the idea of a Spongemonkey hidden track on the EP.

I always did like that moon song...and it's kinda topical for us especially when you factor in the website design.

check out these tunes i recorded - Rooner - 03-12-2004

:lol:

no way I'll dress up as one but I'll see if I can convince the fellas to support the idea of a Spongemonkey hidden track on the EP.

I always did like that moon song...and it's kinda topical for us especially when you factor in the website design.

Just put a spongemonkey on your guitar.

check out these tunes i recorded - 60FeetUnderWater - 03-12-2004

I think it needs to go beyond that my friend; I'm already conjuring up a whole line of merchandise.

the spongemonkey/Connected duo should be all the rage by mid summer. Anybody want to invest/help front the initial costs?

I think it needs to go beyond that my friend; I'm already conjuring up a whole line of merchandise.

the spongemonkey/Connected duo should be all the rage by mid summer. Anybody want to invest/help front the initial costs?

you know what, it might be enough for me if you wear the same props as the spongemonkeys. The lead singer needs to wear a bowler and lead guitar needs to wear a master and commander type sailer's hat. That way it's an inside joke.

It'd be funny if the drummer wore a dress.

and I scare you?

Salsa, I'm a musician/drummer myself, playing and songwriting for years.