YourMomsBox!
check out these tunes i recorded - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Spaghetti Junction (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: check out these tunes i recorded (/showthread.php?tid=2790)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

check out these tunes i recorded - Topper Harley - 03-12-2004

gotcha, boy are you clever. i can never seem to get all the way through a 60 post for some reason.

check out these tunes i recorded - Rooner - 03-12-2004

He needs to include this with every post.

[Image: cliff%20notes.jpg]

check out these tunes i recorded - Keyser Soze - 03-12-2004

sounds a little too 80's metal to me. not sure theres much of a market for this kind of music anymore. a niche maybe.

i like "signals" on 60's website. its got a pretty good hook and the vocals are great. the screams are a little off but overall i could totally hear this fitting into a KROCK playlist. it fits into the music popping right now on alt radio.

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner

credit Topper Harley with the assist.

Quote:Originally posted by Topper Harley
Quote:Originally posted by Rooner

credit Topper Harley with the assist.

Duly noted.

check out these tunes i recorded - 60FeetUnderWater - 03-12-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Keyser Soze

i like \"signals\" on 60's website. its got a pretty good hook and the vocals are great. the screams are a little off but overall i could totally hear this fitting into a KROCK playlist. it fits into the music popping right now on alt radio.

Quite honestly, that is why we're pushing for a heavier edge, different directions and such, we don't want to be immediately typecasted as a "todays sound" band...of course, we want to retain the hookiness moreso than not (as per my advice to Salsa...heh) but we definitely don't want to churn out the same KROCK friendly stuff over and over again.

Come to a show, you'll see. Wink

Keyser, thank you for your words; with your history of doling out harsh criticisms, hearing such a comment coming from you means something. Thanks again.

Sincerely.

Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWater
Quote:Originally posted by Keyser Soze

i like \"signals\" on 60's website. its got a pretty good hook and the vocals are great. the screams are a little off but overall i could totally hear this fitting into a KROCK playlist. it fits into the music popping right now on alt radio.

Quite honestly, that is why we're pushing for a heavier edge, different directions and such, we don't want to be immediately typecasted as a "todays sound" band...words words words......................................................................................................

:lol:

check out these tunes i recorded - 60FeetUnderWater - 03-12-2004

::waves fist::

good one though. bastard.

seriously though. I just listened to your song a couple of times with no distraction and I really liked it, screams and all. I could see myself buying an album like that. I don't see a need to go too metal, it's on the heavier side of alt already. good stuff