YourMomsBox!
Well, she'll only get half as many gifts every Mother's Day... - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Well, she'll only get half as many gifts every Mother's Day... (/showthread.php?tid=2845)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Well, she\'ll only get half as many gifts every Mother\'s Day... - madmick - 03-16-2004

Stupid is as stupid does.

Well, she\'ll only get half as many gifts every Mother\'s Day... - Rooner - 03-16-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Hawt Baux
That was the whole point of saying \"an <i>ugly</i> Glen Danzig.\"

Idiot.

Dont you think saying ugly and Glen Danzig is kinda redundant?

Well, she\'ll only get half as many gifts every Mother\'s Day... - Black Lazerus - 03-16-2004

we still call hottie dumb... so i can see why she said it.

Well, she\'ll only get half as many gifts every Mother\'s Day... - Sloats - 03-16-2004

Quote:Originally posted by The Brain
Quote:Originally posted by Toronto Hottie
To charge her with murder for that is fucking insane.

I'm obliged, by law, to allow doctors to slice my body apart to pull out a kid?

Jesus.
Basically, it's not an abortion-related issue, since the child was fully developed and ready to be born. And the mother's or other twin's health was not at risk during the delivery, so it's not an instance where one would have to be sacrificed to save the other.

This is a case where a woman chose to let her child die in her womb rather than undergo a necessary birth procedure that would have saved him... in order to avoid any potential scarring or disfigurement.

Hey, if she wanted to keep her figure that badly, perhaps she should have avoided being impregnated to begin with, no?

We are talking about major surgery here. The rights of a person who is caring/carrying a symbiant HAS to come before the child or else we are opening a pandora's box. Honestly, she is a crack head and I don't think she wanted the children. I just thank God that he stopped one of the kids from growing up and enventually robbing a TV out of a black family's suburban house.

And yes, if God, society, Darwin, and myself had our way, her ovaries would have been in the tiny clutches of one of the children on their way out.

Well, she\'ll only get half as many gifts every Mother\'s Day... - sweet angel - 03-17-2004

Quote:Rowland's attorney has said she had a long history of mental illness.

Ya think?

Well, she\'ll only get half as many gifts every Mother\'s Day... - header - 04-08-2004

[Image: 04-08-04-pod.jpg]

Quote:Plea Bargain for Mom in C-Section Case

SALT LAKE CITY - A woman charged with murder for allegedly delaying a Caesarean section that could have saved one of her twins pleaded guilty Wednesday to child endangerment in a deal with prosecutors. Under the plea bargain, prosecutors are recommending no prison time for Melissa Ann Rowland, 28. They said they dropped the murder charge based on her \"mental health history.\"

(more)

Well, she\'ll only get half as many gifts every Mother\'s Day... - Topper Harley - 04-08-2004

oh my god, her boobs could have covered that ugly c-section scar.

Well, she\'ll only get half as many gifts every Mother\'s Day... - header - 04-08-2004

Is her attorney getting ready to shoot heroine?

Well, she\'ll only get half as many gifts every Mother\'s Day... - sweet angel - 04-08-2004

I posted the link to that story in the This Makes Me Sick thread because I was too lazy to search for this one.

I thought at first that she had her arms folded inside her shirt. Actually, I'd prefer to continue thinking that. Yuck.

Apologies for creating an overabundance of this disgrace to you all.