YourMomsBox!
Good riddance - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Spaghetti Junction (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Good riddance (/showthread.php?tid=3238)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Good riddance - Furtherman - 05-26-2004

I'll miss Phish. They are all extremely talented musicians. If you are not familar with their music and only know them as the "Dead-head wannabees followed by thousands of stinky fans", then you don't know anything about them.

Check out the documentary "Bittersweet Motel" to get a true taste of the music and the band.

I'll see them one more time this summer before they sign off.

Good riddance - Black Lazerus - 05-26-2004

What is a Phish anyway? never heard a song from them
just heard about them.

Good riddance - madmick - 05-26-2004

Phish is a jam band along the lines of the Grateful Dead. You do know about the Dead, right?

Good riddance - Rooner - 05-26-2004

The only reason I even know OF them is because the hippies got dat good herb.

Good riddance - Black Lazerus - 05-26-2004

Quote:Originally posted by madmick
Phish is a jam band along the lines of the Grateful Dead. You do know about the Dead, right?

Yes I own some Dead Albums.

I know that Phish is a Band but what type of music do they play. I mean how many songs can you have about Pot?

Good riddance - madmick - 05-26-2004

Honestly I couldn't tell you shit about their songs as I was too fucking stoned to even be bothered with it at their concert.

Too many different joints burning and too many smelling hippie chicks with no bras to hang with.

Good riddance - BITENY - 05-26-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Furtherman
I'll miss Phish. They are all extremely talented musicians. If you are not familar with their music and only know them as the \"Dead-head wannabees followed by thousands of stinky fans\", then you don't know anything about them.

Check out the documentary \"Bittersweet Motel\" to get a true taste of the music and the band.

I'll see them one more time this summer before they sign off.

I was forcefed Phish for over a year. I couldn't help it......I had no choice but to get used to it & I did. I was also persuaded into watching "Bittersweet Motel" and you know what? It is actually pretty funny and amusing.
As much as I didn't like them, I watched it & found it funny. Fuck, now I'm going to see them on 6/18. :disappointed: Fear of the fat ex night too.

Good riddance - Sloats - 05-26-2004

Quote:Originally posted by BITENY
I think my ex will kill himself now. :lol:

Ahh...one can only hope.Confusedaint2:

Why are you fucking stoners?

Good riddance - BITENY - 05-26-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Sloats
Quote:Originally posted by BITENY
I think my ex will kill himself now. :lol:

Ahh...one can only hope.Confusedaint2:

Why are you fucking stoners?

Because I am. Thank You. Come again.

Good riddance - Grizzly - 05-27-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Hawt BauxI liked this band more when they were the Grateful Dead.

[Image: blank.gif]

Gee HB, that sure goes a long way for your intelligence level. Especially when you so accuratley describe them. Really. You're dead on with that comment.

And for the rest of you naysayers - yes, to each is own, but there's a lot more to Phish and their fans than a simple "dirty fake trust fund neo-hippie stoners following a band that stole all the Dead's fans and really have nothing good about their own music." If that's the limits of your beliefs, I feel sorry for you that you'll never be able to experience the sheer joy of a live show.

And if you do believe the above description, you're out of touch with musical reality and you'll never get it. Sorry folks - go back to your happy crappy commercial radio bullshit and continue to enjoy living in a pathetically small box. I can only hope one day you'll spew enough of your own bullshit that it'll gag and choke you so we don't have to suffer it anymore.