YourMomsBox!
I'm fucking old - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Spaghetti Junction (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: I'm fucking old (/showthread.php?tid=3289)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

I\'m fucking old - Sloats - 06-01-2004

You know, you pretty fucking old when all of the songs you grew up with are being covered, and crappily at that. It's either all of these great old songs are being covered because they had a profound affect on music in the eighties or the fact that covers are safe and the music industry does not want to take any risks by introducing new lyrics and new themes.

The newest one, was even a cover at the time it was released. There were two versions of "our lips are sealed" when the Go Gos did it, and now the two Duff sisters did a big hoopla MTV production version, which from the two seconds I caught last night, is an exact copy: driving in convertable and playing in a fountain. Where the fuck did the first Duff come from? Was she Lizzie McGuire? Another FUCKING DISNEY PRODUCTION??? I think I see the source of all that is evil in the music industry.

Other songs to fall:
Take my Breath Away. Fucking airhead cunts should not do Berlin songs. How fucking great is it that the band came out with a fucking bitter suicide song (Metro)? Now its jaded/I've been hurt before love song becomes a fricking happy lose my virginity prom song by a fucking "I wish I a had a Dragonov and a clear shot"/"If Hitler saw this cunt, the Blonde hair and Blue eyes would be exterminated because there is noway the master race could offspring this level of stupidity" talentless mind-sore.

Oh, there is another one. I forgot what it was. Fucking Simpson took all of the energy out of me. Fucking dipshit swoogie cut the head off of the wrong blonde Simpson.

*Edit... I think it was a Talk Talk song...

I\'m fucking old - Hawt Baux - 06-01-2004

No Doubt, It's my Life.

Talk Talks version was better.

I have this fear of hearing Avril sing "I might like you better if we slept togther...."

I\'m fucking old - TheDude - 06-01-2004

Ugly Kid Joe's, Cat in the Cradle... ruled!!

I\'m fucking old - Rooner - 06-01-2004

Tom Jones' Kiss rocks my socks.

I\'m fucking old - 60FeetUnderWater - 06-01-2004

but Jones was successful because he flipped it on us. Same thing with Cash's vdersion of NIN's Hurt.

Older fella covering a younger, hipper tune. Nevermind the fact that they did solid jobs on those songs.

in related news, Sheryl Crow absolutely murdered GnR's Sweet Child O'Mine.

MURDERED it.

Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWater
but Jones was successful because he flipped it on us. Same thing with Cash's vdersion of NIN's Hurt.

Older fella covering a younger, hipper tune. Nevermind the fact that they did solid jobs on those songs.

MURDERED it.

You finally came to grips to the fact that she sucks?

I\'m fucking old - Rooner - 06-01-2004

In a related note, I thought GnR did a fine job with "Knocking on Heavens Door"

I\'m fucking old - Topper Harley - 06-01-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Sloats
Quote:Originally posted by 60FeetUnderWater

MURDERED it.

You finally came to grips to the fact that she sucks?

the only thing that matters to me is that she's sucking my hero.

I\'m fucking old - 60FeetUnderWater - 06-01-2004

I was never a "fan" of Sheryl.

However, I'd put my penis in her vagina though, if she asked me to.

Rooner - duly noted. and I can't stand Bob Dylan to boot.