YourMomsBox!
Things to look forward to...(and 10 other topics too) - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: O&A Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The End (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Things to look forward to...(and 10 other topics too) (/showthread.php?tid=3615)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Things to look forward to...(and 10 other topics too) - orangeagent - 08-06-2004

...a few of us stay on topic....most of the time, at least.

i don't think i really had anything to do with this, but i feel bad, nonetheless...Sad

Things to look forward to...(and 10 other topics too) - The Man - 08-06-2004

I'm guessing it's because Alkey likes the show, started a fan site for the show, and it's populated by people who hate the show and the board (or so he feels)

Things to look forward to...(and 10 other topics too) - Silera - 08-06-2004

My problem with negativity is that it's turned from being an opinion into a mantra in just as awful proportions as the asskissers at other boards.

Things to look forward to...(and 10 other topics too) - header - 08-06-2004

I love the board. and the show.

Things to look forward to...(and 10 other topics too) - Silera - 08-06-2004

Quote:Originally posted by tricia
Quote:Originally posted by Ronin
I dunno.. this is going to be tough.. 6-10AM against Howard..

I actually went onto ebay looking at how much it would cost me to get XM.. and god damn! That shits expensive!!! Plus you have to pay $10 + $1.99 for their channel!! what else do they want? My right nut?
the radios cost about a 100 bucks and 12 bucks a month is like, 40 cents a day. it's hardly a lifetime investment. if you only have basic cable you have to pay like, 12 bucks a month for hbo. and people do that for what, 10 episodes of the sopranos every other year?

anyway, i won't be getting it because that's my sleeping time.

I just need to point out once again that tricia is so smart.

Things to look forward to...(and 10 other topics too) - Keyser Soze - 08-06-2004

i love the board, i enjoyed the show, i just think ant is a hypocrate.

Things to look forward to...(and 10 other topics too) - header - 08-06-2004

So what's the deal with satellite anyway do they rebroadcast shows later? I might be getting a new job where I'll be in an office where they listen to nothing or some crappy all music station. several of the shows i listen to also broadcast on xm. If xm rebroadcasts shows later in the day then MAYBE i will consider signing up.

Things to look forward to...(and 10 other topics too) - Ronin - 08-06-2004

Quote:Originally posted by tricia
Quote:Originally posted by Ronin
I dunno.. this is going to be tough.. 6-10AM against Howard..

I actually went onto ebay looking at how much it would cost me to get XM.. and god damn! That shits expensive!!! Plus you have to pay $10 + $1.99 for their channel!! what else do they want? My right nut?
the radios cost about a 100 bucks and 12 bucks a month is like, 40 cents a day. it's hardly a lifetime investment. if you only have basic cable you have to pay like, 12 bucks a month for hbo. and people do that for what, 10 episodes of the sopranos every other year?

anyway, i won't be getting it because that's my sleeping time.
i watch more than the sopranos. there's a new movie every saturday night!! but XM is alittle different since there will only be one program i will be listening too for 4 hours on the weekdays. plus i can't listen to it at work unless i buy all the adapters! too much of a hassle. if they lower the price, then i will think about it.

Things to look forward to...(and 10 other topics too) - orangeagent - 08-06-2004

Quote:Originally posted by header
So what's the deal with satellite anyway do they rebroadcast shows later? I might be getting a new job where I'll be in an office where they listen to nothing or some crappy all music station. several of the shows i listen to also broadcast on xm. If xm rebroadcasts shows later in the day then MAYBE i will consider signing up.

as of right now, the channel is just theirs. so they'll be repeating it during afternoon drive (i think) and select bits at random points throughout the day...

i could be wrong.

Things to look forward to...(and 10 other topics too) - Sloats - 08-06-2004

I think there was a Spaz thread where people said the LOVED the show before syndication and then there was a reference by the dentist who said the duo were more in touch with their fans than anyone else and that made them special.