YourMomsBox!
Things to look forward to...(and 10 other topics too) - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: O&A Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The End (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Things to look forward to...(and 10 other topics too) (/showthread.php?tid=3615)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Things to look forward to...(and 10 other topics too) - madmick - 08-07-2004

I agree too, but I'm also sick of all the fucking commercials on "free" radio. Not to forget the repeating of the same shitty songs, over and over and over...

Things to look forward to...(and 10 other topics too) - Rooner - 08-07-2004

I like pizza.

Things to look forward to...(and 10 other topics too) - Tenbatsuzen - 08-07-2004

Quote:O&A hate message boards. They have said it in the past. They have also said it to me in the time they were off the air. What bothers me is, now they need everyone's support. So they will go on a message board and ask for your support. They say they love you board people for hanging in there for 2 years, but in reality, they hate you and laugh at you, not with you. This is what bothers me. Do you think I'm wrong? How many times have they posted on any board in the last 2 years? They haven't. Until now, when they need you. I have a problem with that kind of attitude towards the fans. I will not be used.

Hold the fuck up.

I've read a couple of O&A's interviews. Never once did I see the term "message board". I saw the term "fans".

As we've already established, this place isn't exactly an O&A fansite.

Are you expecting O&A to come here, grovel for your acceptance? Yeah, that'll happen. They DON'T care about you, and they don't HAVE to, because you're the one who is posting things akin to "O&A publically trashed message boards" as gospel.

If I was someone like Anthony, and there were real-life issues with my live-in girlfriend from messageboard, I'd be pretty pissed off too.

Bottom line: Opie said it best when he said, "Do you think I care about your life?" If you're looking for Opie's acceptance, you're not going to get it. He doesn't have to give it to you, and you care WAY too much.

Things to look forward to...(and 10 other topics too) - Tenbatsuzen - 08-07-2004

As a quick addition: I'm guessing 90 percent of the O&A fanbase are either lurkers or don't use the boards at all.

I would guess that the one percent of us really don't give a flying fuck one way or another. We enjoy being assholes, instead of ass lickers.

Quote:Originally posted by madmick
I would guess that the one percent of us really don't give a flying fuck one way or another. We enjoy being assholes, instead of ass lickers.

So I guess since I'm not bitter about this, and I'm willing to pay, I'm an asslicker?

Things to look forward to...(and 10 other topics too) - Keyser Soze - 08-07-2004

stern has a message board which from day one people have viciously attacked just about every aspect of his personal life.

and he loves it.

sounds like Opie and Anthony have pretty thin skin, they can dish it out but they can't take it. thats my only issue with them. they're brutal and awful to people on the air for entertainment but they can't take people being brutal and awful to them.

i still enjoy them as entertainers, but i dont respect the fact that they're hypocrites.

as for Tenbats, I think you care more than anyone does about what O&A think about you, as you point the finger, since you constantly feel the need to defend them.

I'm buying XM and I'm not doing for anyone but me. I'm also kicking in the two bucks a month to finally get some entertainment from Talk Radio.

I figure it's a lot cheaper in the long run, then listening to the same commercials over and over and over...

Quote:Originally posted by Keyser Soze

as for Tenbats, I think you care more than anyone does about what O&A think about you, as you point the finger, since you constantly feel the need to defend them.

Um, what? Other than the fact that I couldn't understand why people were bitching about paying for radio when we've known for at least six months that it was going to be inevitable, and the fact I've been calling people thieves for stealing feeds, I haven't been defending O&A at all.

I don't go to O&A functions. I don't long to hang out with them. They are funny, and entertaining. Most of the people who are bitching are petty, bitter, and cheap. Quit trying to portray something that's non-existant.

Things to look forward to...(and 10 other topics too) - Keyser Soze - 08-07-2004

O&A endorse Syndication Underground, so if these people are thieves, O&A don't seem to mind, in fact they have indirectly supported it. with the advent of XM, it would seem that perhaps their stand may change, but they have yet to make any kind of statement about it.

people have been bitching about it since satellite was thought to be an option, its not like it just popped up. now that its time to put up or shut up, people are weighing their options.

and its well known that you're a radio wannabe who tried to get some attention on Ron and Fez with your Matty Fridays persona. so don't act like you're not some kind of desperate fanboy.