YourMomsBox!
Where we left off before 460's panties got in a bunch... - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: O&A Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The End (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Where we left off before 460's panties got in a bunch... (/showthread.php?tid=3628)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Where we left off before 460\'s panties got in a bunch... - Flock of Moosen - 08-08-2004

I posted when I signed in. I just only posted 2 times.
Frankly, it's gotten to the point that I haven't much to say anymore.

Some days I can go nuts and be Post Whore of the Day and others there's just nothing to talk about.

It's the nature of the message board. Sooner or later they all burn out and become wastelands. It was cool in the beginning, but now it's just the same old boring shit. Not just here, but everywhere.

Where we left off before 460\'s panties got in a bunch... - JJ - 08-08-2004

Quote:60FeetUnderWater, BITENY, BM, butt-butter, Buttmunch, Crack Hitler, Crackle, diceisgod, dru, EffinC, Flock of Moosen, Fustercluck, GMANN, goatweed, GreasyItalianPrincess, Hasegawa, Hawt Baux, header, IrishAlkey, Jimbo, JimmyBlueEyes, JJ, Keyser Soze, Lush, madmick, Meatwad, mrcrowley1206, Opus, Paper Boy, RapeFantasizer, Ronin, Rooner, rusty trombone, salsa shark, SBlueman, Sloats, StalkerPatti, Subzero316, Tenbatsuzen, TheDude

I go for quality, not quanity. LOL and even then i dont even hit the mark. On the old O&A.com, i even had "Useless posts are my specialty" for a status. It didnt deter me from posting, but it made me think before i posted.

Somtimes i post and some days i just dont because i feel that what i wanted to say was already said by someone else, and in better words than i couldve used.

Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
I posted when I signed in. I just only posted 2 times.
Frankly, it's gotten to the point that I haven't much to say anymore.

Some days I can go nuts and be Post Whore of the Day and others there's just nothing to talk about.

It's the nature of the message board. Sooner or later they all burn out and become wastelands. It was cool in the beginning, but now it's just the same old boring shit. Not just here, but everywhere.

I concur.

Where we left off before 460\'s panties got in a bunch... - diceisgod - 08-08-2004

Faggots

Where we left off before 460\'s panties got in a bunch... - Flock of Moosen - 08-08-2004

So eloquently put.

Where we left off before 460\'s panties got in a bunch... - sweet angel - 08-08-2004

You know, everybody bitches about how this board gets boring from time to time. Everything ebbs and flows. If none of us had lives outside of here, maybe it would be more active...I think I'd rather have a life than complain that a message board is having a slow time.

Plus, as has been said before, it's summer. Once it's colder out and people are inside more, it should pick up.

Where we left off before 460\'s panties got in a bunch... - God - 08-09-2004

Quote:Originally posted by diceisgod
Faggots

I like the old DIG better, he made me laugh once in a while.

Where we left off before 460\'s panties got in a bunch... - Rooner - 08-09-2004

Hey, I earned my acceptance on oa.com, and everyone else should have to like I did. Lurk for weeks reading shit like I did. Then post something relevant relating to a 2 or 3 week old subject like I did. Do it like I did.

Where we left off before 460\'s panties got in a bunch... - Flock of Moosen - 08-09-2004

Quote:Originally posted by header
Or should we all be responsible for canvasing the internet for possible new users and then lick their balls when they get here so they can stay?

I'd like to lick the balls of the squirrel in your avatar.

Where we left off before 460\'s panties got in a bunch... - diceisgod - 08-09-2004

Quote:Originally posted by God
Quote:Originally posted by diceisgod
Faggots

I like the old DIG better, he made me laugh once in a while.

You've created a monster.

Where we left off before 460\'s panties got in a bunch... - Topper Harley - 08-09-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
Quote:Originally posted by header
Or should we all be responsible for canvasing the internet for possible new users and then lick their balls when they get here so they can stay?

I'd like to lick the balls of the squirrel in your avatar.

this isn't kiddie fun time where we all sit around and lick barney the dinosaur's fucking pussy