YourMomsBox!
you missed one! - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Silera's Box (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: you missed one! (/showthread.php?tid=3701)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

you missed one! - Jackson Davis Hammond - 08-24-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Ronin
Jackson Davis Hammond doesn't like Silera because she talks behind peoples backs on a \"secret\" little board.

^^^wrong

Alkey read some things said about silera on our other board (as quoted by silera earlier in this thread). This was perceived as the other board was "created to badmouth ymb and it's members." That is also wrong. I am defending all my friends on the other board because they were all banned (including the name Topper Harley) because we are apparently backstabbers.

you missed one! - Hawt Baux - 08-24-2004

Cold as ice.

you missed one! - 60FeetUnderWater - 08-24-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Keyser Soze
you pussies had to start a whole new board to talk shit.

thats exactly what it is, spin it however you want.

You antagonizing piece of shit.

That board was started in attempts to have a fun place to post where it wasn't about the O&A show. The only ties that board had to this board is that the owners posted here at one time or another. They felt that another board could be created where it was about nothing more than just HAVING FUN with no ties to any shows or personalities.

They wanted a board with a clean slate for all to join and have fun with. No egos to deal with. A place where you can make all the deceased jokes that you'd wish to make. A place with clearly set rules as to how to behave. A place that yes, tried to correct some things that was witnessed on other boards.

Not just THIS one, but many.

They felt they could provide a fun posting atmosphere where such problems could not/would not exist and damn it, they did one helluva job.

To think that a board was solely created to talk shit about some of you is absolutely ludicrous and vain.

Get the fuck over yourself Keyser.

you missed one! - IrishAlkey - 08-24-2004

THAT'S WHAT IT FUCKING ENDED UP BEING!

GO FUCKING READ IT!

Quote:and are there other issues you would like me to respond to or has silera taken care of everything for you?

Be fucking grateful I'm ignoring your existense, cunt.

that's because GIP couldn't argue his way out of a paper bag.

Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
Quote:and are there other issues you would like me to respond to or has silera taken care of everything for you?

Be fucking grateful I'm ignoring your existense, cunt.

if you want to ban me, ban me. I only posted today because Silera asked me to comment. Don't do me any favors.

you missed one! - 60FeetUnderWater - 08-24-2004

as far as I'm concerned, that board was a place to have fun on and NOT to talk shit about others.

Read all of my posts there and you'd see thats how I, ME , ME , ME took it as.

But yes, others took the opportunity to say what they said. Thats an issue for them and not me to deal with. I make no excuses for that.

Its simply not my business to.

Now, for the record, if I felt that personal, life threatening shit was being posted where it could end up affecting your real lives, then no doubt, I would have told the news to the appropriate persons.

What I saw being posted was mean and hurtful but no more so than what I've witnessed on this board and others. And again, I merely chose to stay out of it at all costs. A disappointment to some, I know but, it was not a decison I felt great about at the time, I merely thought it was the best course of action at the time.

Mistakes, they happen.

you missed one! - Gonzo - 08-24-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Silera
All of which could have been said where I could read it.

from 2 years ago

you're a cunt!!!

I love you baby!!!

If I ban you I'm a hypocrite for doing so while this is an ongoing discussion, right Brian?

Tell troll-butter to get his ass over here for comments before your leader's hypocricy meter goes off the fucking charts.