YourMomsBox!
I'm sleeping here for the night - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: I'm sleeping here for the night (/showthread.php?tid=3798)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

I\'m sleeping here for the night - Rooner - 10-26-2004

Im confused now.

I\'m sleeping here for the night - jewdown - 10-26-2004

You started without us?

I\'m sleeping here for the night - Gonzo - 10-26-2004

For those who care I posted an update on the main page, I don't wanna go into here out of respect for alkey's board. I don't find it tasteful to discuss another boards business on here as if it was some stop off site for other board news.

I do have to admit that while its been stressful trying to get this done, I must thank rooner for keeping Jack and me company over there.

I wouldnt miss it for the world. If only they all knew what they were missing.

Quote:Originally posted by jewdown
You started without us?

Quote:Online Users:

>Jack
>gonzo
>Rooner

[Image: outside.jpg]

I\'m sleeping here for the night - Gonzo - 10-26-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Rooner
Quote:Online Users:

>Jack
>gonzo
>Rooner

I'm still pissed at rooner and jack for giving me a lowercase "g" while they got uppercases, pranksters!!!!

I\'m sleeping here for the night - diceisgod - 10-26-2004

Just to keep everyone in the loop:

Quote:As you all know by now we are moving servers. Unfortunatly it has taken much longer than we had hoped. At first we figured 24 hours but then it became 48 and now it's tuesday and the board is still not live. We are doing all we can to get this done a.s.a.p and are very sorry that its taken this long. I didn't want to say anything on YMB cause I felt it would be disrespectful to discuss the status of our board on another and I am sure most of you are checking in to see what's going on.

The main problem is the size of our database, with well over 300,000 posts on the board its enormous. At first we didn't even think we would be able to move the database if we were going to switch servers, if we wouldn't have been able to then we probably wouldn't have switched.

Fortunatly Jack found out that we could but it would take much more time to do it as opposed to the YMB move. The server has tried several times and they are trying again now as we speak and it looks a bit more promising this time.

If this latest attempt fails then jack will have to take on the unevious task of moving it all by hand which may take a few more days but lets hope for the best and that this move will happen soon.

Once again you know we're doing our best and we know a lot of people are upset and some are growing impatient but we've always stuck by the members here and we hope you stick by us this time. Once again we, mainly Jack are doing all we can right now.

It's both a good thing that we have so much to move and a bad thing cause its taking so long but it'll be done soon and we can all return to complaining how no one posts!!!

Gonzo

I\'m sleeping here for the night - Gonzo - 10-27-2004

I had my money in galt, guess rooner won the bet.