YourMomsBox!
Which WWE Diva would you like to see in Playboy next?? - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Jock Itch (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Which WWE Diva would you like to see in Playboy next?? (/showthread.php?tid=522)

Pages: 1 2

Which WWE Diva would you like to see in Playboy next?? - JimmyBlueEyes - 05-30-2003

I was watchin Sable tonight and wondered who would you like to see in Playboy next. My vote is split between Lita and Steph. Since I don't know what Peachy looks like I can't add her to the poll yet. Even if she is the Diva of YMB.net Sorry hunny.

Which WWE Diva would you like to see in Playboy next?? - Cluster F - 05-30-2003

My reason for picking other....Trish Stratus. How is she not on the poll????

Which WWE Diva would you like to see in Playboy next?? - The Brain - 05-30-2003

<marquee direction=up><font size=7>STACY KEIBLER.</font></marquee>

Oops, was I too enthused there? Angel

Which WWE Diva would you like to see in Playboy next?? - HydratedPeach - 05-30-2003

Quote:Originally posted by JimmyBlueEyes
Since I don't know what Peachy looks like I can't add her to the poll yet. Even if she is the Diva of YMB.net Sorry hunny.

Trust me, you're better off with the choices you've provided. Tongue

And to throw in my two cents, I agree with Brain... Stacy's cute, and a nice change from the silicone queens.

Which WWE Diva would you like to see in Playboy next?? - DarkHippie - 05-30-2003

Gotta go with nidia. I love me some trailer trash.

Which WWE Diva would you like to see in Playboy next?? - PSYCHOMARKFAN - 05-30-2003

Damn, They should've used Trish during the angle where she was Vince's "personal secretary" but, when the time is right go to the one with the endless legs and smokin' hot ass

Stacy "I'm just doing Test a favor" Kiebler

Cool

Which WWE Diva would you like to see in Playboy next?? - JimmyBlueEyes - 05-31-2003

I apologize for forgetting Stacy. Hence the Other vote. Number 2 FUCK TRISH!! I don't find her attractive at all. She looks like she got hit in the face with a shovel.

Which WWE Diva would you like to see in Playboy next?? - Metalfan - 06-06-2003

Nidia? Are you fucking insane??? I'm not sure Playboy has enough ink to airbrush her into looking hot. You sir, are a nincompoop.

Which WWE Diva would you like to see in Playboy next?? - FollowThisLogic - 06-06-2003

I apologize for forgetting Stacy. Hence the Other vote. Number 2 FUCK TRISH!! I don't find her attractive at all. She looks like she got hit in the face with a shovel.
And yet Nidia is the top of the list, and Terri is even on it at all......

If that's your kind of taste, why didn't you include Moolah and Mae Young?

Which WWE Diva would you like to see in Playboy next?? - Rooner - 06-06-2003

Quote:Originally posted by FollowThisLogic
And yet Nidia is the top of the list, and Terri is even on it at all......

If that's your kind of taste, why didn't you include Moolah and Mae Young?

They were my picks.