YourMomsBox!
O+A Predictions - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: O&A Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The End (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: O+A Predictions (/showthread.php?tid=739)

Pages: 1 2 3

O+A Predictions - Six-Pack - 07-02-2003

Since the news on O+A has slowed down to a delayed cum drizzle, lets get some predictions out there. When do you think they will get back on the air, on which station (or satelite company) will it be, and what time slot will they get.

Winner will get the ever coveted.......cookie.

O+A Predictions - Sloats - 07-02-2003

You are in no position to award cookies.

O+A Predictions - Ronin - 07-02-2003

i ain't sayin' anything....until i find out what kind of cookie..

O+A Predictions - FollowThisLogic - 07-02-2003

I think I'll back up the cookie.

And I think the type should be winner's choice.

O+A Predictions - 60FeetUnderWater - 07-02-2003

keep your cookie - I'll answer anyways.

*edit* oh, we'd have a say in the choice? nevermind, I'm IN! (oatmeal raisin, here I come...ok, insert "circle jerk/cum on my cookie' joke here.)

anyhoo...

I say July 2004 the latest, in a deal where you can find the bbbbboys on Sirius Radio and certain markets via syndication outlets in various major markets.

Sirius would own the show but opt to sell the show to willing broadcasters, all of which will recieve initial heat from the Catholic League for airing such a dastardly filthy radio DJ duo. After seeing the $$$ roll in however, these FM stations will simply tell the Catholic League to "suck it".

Also...

The motivation to get Sirius would then be to hear the show completely uncensored while those who don't get Sirius can still tune in to the show via an FM station...

Of course, the radio stations would recieve the show with ample delay time to make sure all obscenities were bleeped or what have you.

If I'm wrong...so be it. If I'm right - I'm a fuckin' genius. Confusedmug:

And if I AM right...you can give Sloats my cookie.

O+A Predictions - AngelAmy - 07-02-2003

how exact do we have to be?

i just wanna say sometime next year........ill throw a random month out there for ya......august

ok ok ok august 2004 is my official vote

O+A Predictions - Six-Pack - 07-02-2003

We'll go with the closest, without going over if there's a tie. You do have to name a month, too many people will just say 2004.

We got a special one for you 420

O+A Predictions - Ronin - 07-02-2003

1Q05

O+A Predictions - Rooner - 07-02-2003

I predict they will come back in Dec 2004, right after the capture Osama and Saddam. Norton will torture them by forcing them to smell his rotten belly button, Ant will have Nixon AND Regan give them a lecture and Op will scream at them repeatedly. Oh.....wait.....Im sorry, thats just what I WISH to happen, uh.......I say Jan of 2005.

O+A Predictions - Tenbatsuzen - 07-02-2003

If they sign with a broadcast entity, i.e. Clear Channel, they sign as soon as they can, they will take to the air the first day of the Fall Arbitron Book, 2004, after a publicity blitz.

If they sign with a satellite company, it'll be as soon as their non-compete runs out. They'll also get a publicity blitz.