YourMomsBox!
Jeremy Coleman - hired! - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: O&A Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The End (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Jeremy Coleman - hired! (/showthread.php?tid=923)

Pages: 1 2

Jeremy Coleman - hired! - Tenbatsuzen - 07-23-2003

Former Program Director at WNEW, Jeremy Coleman, has been added to Sirius Radio as VP of News/Talk.

Now, did O&A hate Jeremy because of the way they were left out to dry during Sex for Sam, or was Jeremy gagged just as much as O&A?

If O&A like Coleman, this could lay the groundwork for O&A going to sirius.

Jeremy Coleman - hired! - Ronin - 07-23-2003

yeah, but will Super GM Ken Stevens be hired too?

Jeremy Coleman - hired! - Jimbo - 07-23-2003

hmm i guess this says a lot to those who say talk at WNEW was a failure...if he's been hired as VP News/Talk they obviously can't think he was THAT bad at it..

Jeremy Coleman - hired! - Tenbatsuzen - 07-23-2003

I'm sure the "VP" is a useless title, Parenteau was hired as a VP at one of the satellites before the sex charges came up.

Quote:Originally posted by Tenbatsuzen
I'm sure the \"VP\" is a useless title, Parenteau was hired as a VP at one of the satellites before the sex charges came up.
titles rarely have much value. for instance, i'm a manager and currently not one person is below me. i am sure he is a higher-up exec though.

Jeremy Coleman - hired! - Sloats - 07-23-2003

Quote:Originally posted by Jimbo
Quote:Originally posted by Tenbatsuzen
I'm sure the \"VP\" is a useless title, Parenteau was hired as a VP at one of the satellites before the sex charges came up.
titles rarely have much value. for instance, i'm a manager and currently not one person is below me. i am sure he is a higher-up exec though.

ding. fries are done.

(sorry, couldn't resist)

lol..
i just work for a bunch of morons with a fucked up organizational structure

Jeremy Coleman - hired! - SeeYouNextTuesday - 07-23-2003

I'm really glad to hear Jeremy is doing well. Less collateral damage from O&A -- more gooder. BTW, wasn't there a different PD when O&A got brought on? Something with an H? He was still around when The Chick was hired... but I guess Coleman handled D&M and R&F stuff... damned if I know anything, really, so I'll just shut up. Either way, if O&A end up on a satellite network, I'll buy. Or just find a good feed to patronize Smile

Jeremy Coleman - hired! - SBlueman - 07-24-2003

Scott Herman

Jeremy Coleman - hired! - Tenbatsuzen - 07-24-2003

SBlueman - eehhhhh, kinda...

Scott Herman was the GM of WNEW when they were still "The Rock of New York" when O&A came in. Herman shared his duties with WINS and other stations.

The PD was Gary Wall, the "ice cream man". (The one Opie would tool on because he was more concerned with his ice cream and early afternoons off than the sagging ratings)

When WNEW flipped to all-talk, Wall was let go in the transition. Coleman and Stevens were brought in, and Herman transitioned away from WNEW, working solely with WINS and other Infinity radio properties, but he didn't touch WNEW after Coleman and Stevens came in.

A year after the debacle, Coleman got a job, Stevens is still not working, and Herman was just recently given a huge promotion - he now oversees MANY infinity stations on the Eastern Seaboard.