YourMomsBox!
Where the fuck am I ???? - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Newbie Central (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Where the fuck am I ???? (/showthread.php?tid=952)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Where the fuck am I ???? - 60FeetUnderWater - 07-29-2003

[Image: dancing.jpg]

Where the fuck am I ???? - tinymike - 07-30-2003

Quote:Originally posted by LimpDickMcShit
Im not an asshole all the time......
Actually you are. I have yet to see you post anything indicating that you're not an asshole.

Quote:Another brilliant rebuttal by Mr. Personality himself
I could care less if the people im welcoming dont give a fuck about me.
so basically what you're saying is that you say things to people even though they won't respond or even loathe the fact that you're talking to them. You need some serious fucking therapy bro. That's called being neurotic. It's kinda like being a bum on the street in New York that people walk by without giving a second glance to and totally ignore cuz they're shkeeved by them.

Quote:Another fine intellectual thought by Mr.OhshitIwetmyselfagain
But thats the point of this forum, to welcome people and for new members to introduce themselves.
The point of the forum is for members to introduce themselves, not for attention seeking dipshits to try and get people to like them.

Quote:A possible brain fart by McDougal?
Thats the difference with me and you. I dont give a shit what people think of me.
there are plenty of differences between you and I.

A. I'm handsome, you're not. (we have pics to prove it)
B. I get laid, you don't (you're hand doesn't count)
C. I have a winning personality, you're a lame dork (see my reference about the NYC bum if you want proof)
D. I have REAL friends, you have imaginary friends.

But yet you say, you don't give a shit what people think. Then why bother argueing with me?

Quote:He had me hello with
You need to walk around and talk shit and be angry at people who come here from rf.net cause thats people expect of you.
Actually, there are few RF'ers that I DO like and they know who they are (hi! Big Grin ). My issue is not specifically with RF people but the institution known as RF. the people are just condemned by association. Kinda like when you were gang raped in the ass by the biker gang. It doesn't make you a biker, but it does make you GAY.

Quote:McNumbnutts ALMOST made a valid point with
And if you dont bash every rf.net member people might start to think youre not as badass as you seem to be. Youre insecure buddy, im not.
A. I'm not a tough guy
B. I'm not a bad ass
C. I'm very secure in myself. And for those that know me personally, I'm sure they'd agree.

I antogonize you and the others for a very specific reason. You're just not bright enough to figure it out. When you do, then maybe people will actually take you seriously.

Quote:The ultimate self-gratifying rebuttal by Mr.LoveMe, Please?!
If EVERY member of rf.net and ymb.net hated me, I wouldnt mind cause i dont care what people think of me.
Ahhhhh young grasshoppa, but you do. It's in your blood. Your desire to be accepted. Your need to be noticed at any cost. Even at the cost of your dignity and humility.

Quote:The last bit of braintrust shared by the Mr.Wonderful

Shut the fuck up already. Youre not as badass as you think you are. Youre a big pushover who just wants a reason to be angry at nothing.
Again, I'm not a badass but I'm not a pushover either. And as for my "anger", your interpretation is off again. There's a difference between being angry and being antogonistic.

Quote:Can ya sense the sexual tension by this little kwirp from Loverboy himself:
Luv ya lots~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
Rooner, I found a new boyfriend for you. He's ugly as dog shit but apparently he's desperate so you might actually have a shot with this one. Just don't tell 420.

And now.....we dance!
[Image: dancing-in-miltown.jpg][Image: dancing.jpeg]

Where the fuck am I ???? - Rooner - 07-30-2003

WOO HOO!

mike mentions me in yet ANOTHER post. I wuv you my widdle mikey wikey pooh bear. DEEK!

Where the fuck am I ???? - 60FeetUnderWater - 07-30-2003

Quote:Originally posted by tinymike

Rooner, I found a new boyfriend for you. He's ugly as dog shit but apparently he's desperate so you might actually have a shot with this one. Just don't tell 420.

Rooner, he's all yours bro.

I don't date Cowboy fans...especially ones with penises.

Mike - do I need to build another kumite ring for you and MSD? Wink :lol:

Where the fuck am I ???? - McNabbShouldDie - 07-30-2003

This is going nowhere fast. I give up.

Where the fuck am I ???? - 60FeetUnderWater - 07-30-2003

quitter.

Quote:Originally posted by McNabbShouldDie
This is going nowhere fast. I give up.
Awwwww.....lil billy gonna go home and kwy yo widdle eyes out now? I sense a commentary in your noballs blog

There it is again, blog, WHAT THE FUCK IS A BLOG!

A blog is website for pathetic retards to post their thoughts, their worries, their fantasies and lame poetry for all the world to see. It's an electronic bulletin board. A virtual Diary. Here's today's entry from mclimpwrist:

Dear Blog,

Today Tinymike picked on me. He thinks I'm an attention whore. Just because I welcome every new member to the board in hopes of a faint response (even if it's a simple hi), he thinks I'm desperate. He's such a mean person. Why doesn't he like me? Maybe I should I buy him a twinkie. No...wait....that's I got GIP to like me. He was a mean person too but the twinkie won him over.

Tomorrow, I'm going to verbally pinch tinymike. I'll let you know what happens. By the way - I hope the cowboys keep troy aikman. He's got a cute ass.

Ok, and why would ANYONE bother to do that? I wish I had that much time on my hands. Wait, Im here all the time, nevermind.