Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Janet Jackson's boob
Quote:when I say \"really ugly\", do ANY of you have a fuckin clue as to what I mean by that??

I think I do. I think you mean that she would've had to have had half her face burnt off in a fire and be missing a nose, kinda like The Toxic Avenger look...

If that's what you meant, then this was a giant waste of a discussion considering you made it sound like there are no unattractive actresses in Hollywood, which there are.

We gotta' deal with the language and ideals we've agreed on as a majority, that being said, overweight women are not attractive. Yes, you can have a pretty face, but the face is only one part of judging the attractiveness of a person's appearance.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
[Image: computeraddict.jpg]
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Uh, Flock... he's not dancing.
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
He was, but then he got bored of all this and decided to take a nap.
But arguing about ugly people is fun!
keyser, opinions are not quantifiable (sp?). they just exist. there are shared...some agree with them, some don't. that's it. nothing else.

You can play the "pick the one line and pick it apart" game with me all you like; it doesn't change the fact that you are a selective reader and took me as an idiot only because I dare say that there are uglier people on this planet than those mentioned as "exhibits" to me.

However, I'll admit wrongdoing in one aspect...

I didn't specify outright that what one man may find as "tolerable" another may find as atrocous or "ugly". I thought that was an unspoken understanding. And also that I was speaking in general terms. That the average male, if approached by Pink or Cameron (make up or no makeup applied), would indeed bang her.

I misjudged and overestimated the intelligence of my audience.

My apologies. It won't happen again.
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
But arguing about ugly people is fun!

Well, in that case, I present this for argument.

[Image: pic7.jpg]

How can anyone in their right mind not think she is a knockout? :puzzled:
I understood that.

You originally said a Hollywood actress cannot be unattractive. You didn't say "I can find someone uglier than (insert unattractive actresses' name here)".

Capiche?
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey

I think I do. I think you mean that she would've had to have had half her face burnt off in a fire and be missing a nose, kinda like The Toxic Avenger look...

I always knew you were a smart man.

Quote:If that's what you meant, then this was a giant waste of a discussion considering you made it sound like there are no unattractive actresses in Hollywood, which there are.

Yeah, I guess I need to be even wordier in my posts...make sure I cover ALL my bases before the inquisition comes charging in.

Rolleyes

I think "unattractive" and "ugly" are two seperate categories..."ugly" obviously being the harsher of the two adjectives.

Quote:We gotta' deal with the language and ideals we've agreed on as a majority, that being said, overweight women are not attractive. Yes, you can have a pretty face, but the face is only one part of judging the attractiveness of a person's appearance.

Well, some men do like the thickness, do they not?

my ideal gal would be 5' 6" 125lbs.

I like meat on the bones. but hey, thats just me. I'm sure keyser would call any gal over 85 lbs a pig.
Quote:I like meat on the bones. but hey, thats just me. I'm sure keyser would call any gal over 85 lbs a pig.

and if that was his opinion, what would it matter? Like you said, everyone's got an opinion. His is neither righter or wronger than yours.
[center]&lt;img src=&quot;http://home.mindspring.com/~faceman713/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/kobe.jpg&quot;&gt;

Kids, this is a message from your Uncle Billy. Don't buy drugs. Wait until you're a rock star, and they give them to you for free!

[/center]